If you are looking for romantic places to visit in Pune for couples, chances are you already have a special someone in your life. Well lucky you, now comes the most difficult part which is to keep the spark alive.
Stay Updated! Join Now
Romantic Places to Visit in Pune for Couples
With the zeal to fulfill each of your romantic needs, Pune comes through with its whimsical magic and this article has tried to bring you the same by listing the places to visit as a couple, including Hinjewadi, which is ideal for a romantic date.
Are you into new experiences and don’t mind spending a little cash on a well-spent evening with your better half? Then you should experience fine dining at Paasha over a mesmerizing bird’s eye view of the city’s skyline.
Paasha is a rooftop restaurant of the luxury hotel brand JW Marriott in Pune. Over the years Paasha has made a name for itself as the most iconic rooftop lounge, with cuisine curated by award-winning chefs and cocktails by expert mixologists.
It is one of the best romantic places to visit in Pune to make any special occasion memorable. Planning a big date? Paasha is the perfect restaurant for you.
- How to reach Paasha, Pune?: It is located on the rooftop of the JW Marriott Hotel on Senapati Bapat Road in Central Pune. You can hail a cab to the place.
- What is the average cost of dining at Paasha, Pune?: The cost of dining at Paasha is approximately Rs. 2500 for two
- What are the timings for Paasha, Pune?: It is open on all days of the week from 12:30 to 3:30 pm, and then again from 6:00 pm to 12:00 am.
You can make any Friday a romantic date at Atmosphere 6 because of the great ambiance here. It is one of the plush lounges in Viman Nagar offering an entire view of the city skyline.
The view solely will make you fall in love and because of that very reason, it is one of the most romantic places to visit in Pune.
- How to reach Atmosphere 6, Pune?: It is located in Sky Max Mall on Viman Nagar Rd in Pune
- What is the average cost of dining at Atmosphere 6, Pune?: The cost of dining for two with alcohol is ₹2,000
- What are the timings for Atmosphere 6, Pune?: It is open on all days from 12 pm to 1 am
World of Veg
Are you looking for a Classic place for a classic romantic dinner date? Then you should visit World of veg. The ambiance? Spectacular, The food? Scrumptious. It has a wide range of vegetarian South Asian meals.
It is one of the rooftop restaurants near Pune with a spacious seating arrangement with greenery all around.
- How to reach House of veg, Pune?: It is located on the 7th Floor of Ramsukh House on Ganeshkhind Rd, near Sancheti Hospital, Shivajinagar in Pune
- What is the average cost of dining at House of Veg, Pune?: For a dinner of two it costs only ₹ 1200
- What are the timings for House of Veg, Pune?: It is open on all days of the week from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm and then in the evening from 7: 30 pm to 11 pm
Shisha Jazz Cafe
Shisha Jazz is a cozy restaurant with a pleasant ambiance, serving scrumptious Iranian cuisine all while the experimental Jazz music flows into your ears.
At Shisha Jazz Music, the two senses, of hearing and taste will be actively at play. Share that with a special someone and you have the ingredients for a perfect day.
- How to reach House of Veg, Pune?: It is located in Bhivri Hills in Pune, Maharashtra.
- What is the average cost of dining at House of Veg, Pune?: The Cost of dining for two costs approx ₹1,800
- What are the timings for House of Veg, Pune?: It is open on all days from 11 am- 11:30 pm
People Also Like: Hill Stations Near Pune
Exotica has over the years made a name for itself by becoming one of the go-to places for couples as well as families for a buffet-style lunch and dinner.
Popular for its al-fresco dining, Exotica has great outdoor seating which lets you dine in the comforting presence of nature, and even has a live barbecue corner.
It’s also a great place to hear live music along with enjoying its great range of cocktails and beers.
- How to reach Exotica, Pune?: It is located in TOWER-C of Panchshil Tech Park Golf Course near Pune
- What is the average cost of dining at Exotica, Pune?: The Cost of dining for two costs approx ₹ 1,500
- What are the timings for Exotica, Pune?: It is open on all days of the week from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm and then in the evening from 6: 30 pm to 11:30 pm
The Sassy Spoon
Near Koregaon Park in Pune is the picture-perfect restaurant, The Sassy Spoon. It is one of the most couples romantic places to visit in Pune known for its ambiance paired with live performances to keep the lively spirit going on.
You can visit this place for a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner in Pune, the outdoor seating is exceptionally beautiful and is decorated in the colors of love, pink and white.
- How to reach The Sassy Spoon, Pune?: It is located in the Meera Nagar near Koregaon Park in Pune
- What is the average cost of dining at The Sassy Spoon, Pune?: The Cost of dining for two costs approx ₹ 1,900
- What are the timings for The Sassy Spoon, Pune?: It is open on all days from 12 pm to 12 am
The Baan Tao
Baan tao is an award winning Pan Asian restaurant in Kalyani Nagar, Pune. There is an explosion of taste in the cuisines served at Baan Tao from Chinese, Asian, and Vietnamese to Malaysian.
Not only is the food authentic and flavourful but the atmosphere is made to mimic that of a Chinese household. If you and your partner are into Asian cuisines, you should check out The Baan Tao.
- How to reach The Baan Tao, Pune?: It is located adjacent to Aga Khan Palace in Kalyani Nagar in Pune
- What is the average cost of dining at The Baan Tao, Pune?: The Cost of dining for two costs approx ₹3,000
- What are the timings for The Baan Tao, Pune?: It is open on all days of the week from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm and then in the evening from 6: 30 pm to 11:30 pm
The French Window Patisserie
If you’re looking for places to hang out in Pune as a couple, The French Window Patisserie is the place for you. The French Window Patisserie is an elegant and affordable bakehouse & patisserie in Pune.
You will be impressed with the French motif running in the small cafe which makes the cafe both homely as well as magical exhibiting large french windows and Stone exteriors. To top all its merits, this place is also pet friendly.
- How to reach The French Window Patisserie, Pune?: It is located in Lane Number 5, next to Malaka Spice, Koregaon Park in Pune
- What is the average cost of dining at The French Window Patisserie, Pune?: The Cost of dining for two costs approx ₹600
- What are the timings for The French Window Patisserie, Pune?: It is open on all days from 9 am to 11 pm
They say to properly end your weekend you should visit the nightlife of Pune and SKYE at Eternia Rooftop offers just that, a live DJ for the entertainment of customers offering delicious multi-cuisine food, and an eclectic bar section.
SKYE’s rooftop seating has an immaculate aura to it and has one of the best views of the city skyline. If you love a little pat on your back for successfully completing the week SKYE Rooftop is the perfect place to come as a couple to unwind.
- How to reach SKYE Rooftop, Pune?: Rooftop by Eternia Pune is located on Senapati Bapat Road next to JW Marriott and Pavilion in Pune
- What is the average cost of dining at SKYE Rooftop, Pune?: The Cost of dining for two costs approx ₹2000
- What are the timings for SKYE Rooftop, Pune?: It opens every day in the day from 12 pm- 4 pm and then in the evening from 6: 30 pm to 1:30 am
Places to Visit in Pune for Couples
Being in presence of nature is the best way to spend time with a loved one and the tranquil beauty near Khandeshwar Dam offers just that, peacock bay which sits adjacent to the dam is a place where birds accumulate throughout the year to a peaceful assembly.
One should also make a stop at Peacock Bay when visiting Khandeshwar Dam. Khandeshwar Dam combines the four elements into a harmonious blend, combining the elements of water, earth, air, and fire of passion together which makes it all more, the best among the romantic places to visit in Pune for couples.
- How to reach Khandeshwar Dam?: The best way is to travel by train as the Khandeshwar Railway Station is only 4 minute’s walk from the dam.
- What are the places to visit nearby Khandeshwar Dam: Karnala Fort, Karnala Bird Sanctuary, Kharghar Hills, and Pandavkada Waterfall are some of the places to visit near Khandeshwar Dam.
- What Restaurants are near Khandeshwar Dam: Utsav family Restaurant, Vrindavan, Ribbons & Ballons, and Indore Sweet and Namkeen are some of the Restaurants near Khandeshwar Dam.
Okayama Friendship Garden
Okayama Garden is a 300-year-old Japanese Korakuen garden in Pune. It is one of the most romantic places in Pune as the balance of Yin and Yang energy can be felt strongly in this garden.
The philosophy of Yin and Yang dictates the ancient concept of Feminine and Masculine energy. If your energies collide, coming here can prove beneficial to arrive at a common synergy.
- How to reach Okayama Garden?: It is located on Sinhgad Road, Dattawadi, Pune
- Why is Okayama Garden famous?: Okayama Garden is the largest Japanese garden outside of Japan in the whole of Asia
- What are the Restaurants near Okayama Garden: Joshi Sweets, Global Punjab, and Satkar Rice Plate House are some of the eateries nearby
Maybe you aren’t the outgoing person you think you were but you still very much would like to know each other well. Empress Garden is one of the most beautiful locations in the city for a good date.
If you wondering how to start the conversation, you can go for classic facts about the garden, “Did you know this garden is 182 years old and was named after Queen Victoria who visited the garden when she held the royal mace?”.
If they still remain unimpressed you can still make your date successful by taking a walk around the 39 acres of extensive bloom consisting of both rare and local varieties which can make a flower enthusiast out of anyone. Empress Garden is a great place for privacy and one of the largest and most widely visited places in Pune.
It is also a great location for pre-wedding shoots in Pune.
- How to reach Empress Garden?: It is located near the Race Course in Pune. You can find public transport to the park easily.
- What are the places to visit nearby Empress Garden: St Patrick’s Cathedral Pune, Darshan Museum, and National War Museum are some of the places to visit near Empress Garden.
- What are the cafes near Empress Garden: 11 East Street Cafe, Marzorin, The Place- Touch the sizzler, George restaurant, Effingut, and many more
Phoenix mall is the most popular mall in Pune known as the Millennium Mall is made for Millenials.
There are many things for couples to do at this mall, there are many brand outlets to shop from, a food court, a bowling alley, and a movie theatre. Other than there are exciting events in the mall that garners a lot of hip crowd.
- How to reach Phoenix mall?: It is located on Phoenix Road, Clover Park, Viman Nagar, Pune
- What are the places to visit nearby Phoenix mall: Darshan Museum, Skjumper Trampoline Park, and Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati Temple are some of the places to visit nearby
- What are the Restaurants near Phoenix mall: Yo! China Cafe, Bagichaa Icecream Centre, Wtf!, and incognito are some of the restaurants nearby
SGS Mall in Pune is one of the most visited places for Couples. Over the weekend there is a significant crowd at the mall as it is one of the go-to places not just for couples but for people all over Pune. Popular for invaluable Retail options, dining, and lively ambiance.
MG Road which is adjacent to the Mall is also a much-visited place in Pune where a significant crowd accumulates.
- How to reach SGS mall?: SGS Mall is located in Camp on Moledina Road, which is quite close to MG Road
- What are the places to visit nearby SGS mall: Chaturshrungi temple, Shaniwarwada, MG Road are some of the places to visit nearby
- What are the Restaurants near SGS mall: Chitale Bhandu Mitaiwala, Dunkin Donuts, and Amrapali Restaurant are some of the restaurants nearby
Bund Garden is one of the popular gardens in Pune due to its spacious walking area and widespread greenery. Located on the bank of the Mula-Muttha River near Pune and amidst the scenic charm of the city, Bund Garden is the perfect romantic place in Pune to take a romantic walk with your partner.
The park is also famous for sighting migratory birds flocking around in the park and as well for indulging in a horse riding session.
- How to reach Bund Garden?: It is located at a distance of 2 km from the Pune Railway Station. You can easily fetch public transport to the garden.
- What are the places to visit nearby Bund Garden: Darshan Museum, Spas, and National War Museum are some of the places to visit nearby
- What are the Restaurants near Bund Garden: Chingari, Feast, The Lobby @ Sheraton Cafe, and many more
M G Road
It is the whole of MG Road that makes it one of the most romantic places to visit for couples in Pune. From enjoying a candlelit dinner to dancing at a rooftop dancefloor, MG Road has you covered.
The road could help you spend some quality time together as you and your lover explore the beautiful romantic ambiance of this place. Especially in the evening when the road has some delicious street food on display to excite your taste buds.
- How to reach M.G Road?: Nearest Bus Station to MG Road is Batliwala Haud (J.J.Garden) which is 5 min walk away
- What are the places to visit nearby M.G. Road: Laxmi Villas Palace, Kamati Baug, Ratri bazaar, Kirti Mandir, Old City market, Tambekar Wada, and Sindhroot are some of the places to visit nearby
- What are the Restaurants near M.G. Road: The Rooftop Project, Crazy Cheese MG Road Camp, and Oceanic Bistro are some of the restaurants nearby
Mulshi Dam is indisputably one of the best Romantic places to visit in Pune. It is the perfect spot for a basket picnic near Pune for couples who want to live out their victorian dream.
Imagine the sound of the cascading waterfall entering your ears mixed with the cry of the hidden cicadas, a Pinterest spread over the checkered blanket below while you read your favorite Jane Eyre book and a Byronic hero of a man hand in hand during your time outside.
We plotted the scene for you now it’s your time to go with the first person that came to your mind.
- How to reach Mulshi Dam?: Located at a distance of about 35 km from Pune. You can easily reach Mulshi Dam by bus, train, or by hailing taxi. By road is the fastest and cheapest way to reach.
- Why is Mulshi Dam famous?: Mulshi is famous for being one of the major electricity projects in Maharashtra.
- What is the best time to visit Mulshi Dam?: Mulshi is a perfect place to visit during the monsoon season.
Panshet Dam is the perfect place for couples who are looking for a cottage core travel destination near Pune. You can spend your cycling around the scenic hills and picturesque landscapes after having a hefty picnic near the reservoir of Panshet Dam.
The reason for the popularity of Panshet Dam among couples is the quaint location and magical aura of the place. This a perfect picnic date place for couples near Pune.
- How to reach Panshet Dam?: It is located in the Velhe Pune District of Pune, 40.7 km from Pune. State-run buses are available between Swargate and Panshet Dam.
- Why is Panshet Dam famous?: Panshet is one of the famous picnic spots of Pune and attracts many visitors from Mumbai. The lake is made because of the backwater coming from the Panshet Dam; The view of the magnificent Sahyadri mountains can be seen from the dam.
- What is the best time to visit Panshet Dam?: Best time to visit Panshet Dam is during monsoons or early winters.
Ghoradeshwar Hills is a popular place to visit for couples near Pune who like to trek on the weekends.
If you are into athletic sports and are among the few who feel rejuvenated by being in the soothing presence of nature or just want to suggest a fun activity over the weekend with your partner, then trekking at Ghoradeshwar Hills is the one for you. The view from the top will be worth all the hardship.
What better way to celebrate this view than with a romantic partner?
- How to reach Ghoradeshwar Hills?: Ghoradeshwar can be reached by taxi and some local buses which are available from Pune. It can also be reached by traveling on a local train. The nearest station is Begedewadi which just only 400 to 500 meters away from Ghoradeshwar hill.
- Why are Ghoradeshwar Hills famous?: It is a popular trekking and picnic spot near Pune
- What is the best time to visit Ghoradeshwar Hills?: It can be visited at any time, but the preferable time is in the morning or in the evening.
Sinhagad is a beautiful eye candy just 40 km from the city of Pune. It is one of the most visited and popular places in Pune. For couples, it is an easy and quick travel destination from Pune and trekking is a popular way to enjoy the scenic beauty of the place.
For those adventure seekers and nature lovers, Sinhagad is the best place to take your girlfriend, especially in the monsoon season when the valley around Sinhagad turns into a green paradise.
- How to reach Sinhagad?: Located on the Sinhagad Ghat Rd, Thoptewadi; Buses are available from Pune to Sinhagad Fort. State-run or private Sinhagad Fort buses from the Swargate bus stand are also easily available for quick transport.
- What is Sinhagad famous for?: Sinhagad, earlier known as ‘Kondhana’ is the most prominent and popular fort in Pune.
- Which is the best time to visit Sinhagad?: The best time to visit Sinhagad Fort is during the monsoon or winter season, i.e. between the months of June and February.
Lonavala or “Jewel of Sahyadri” is a beautiful hill station near Pune. There are many things to do with your romantic partner in this serene hill station surrounded by green valleys.
There is a number of beautiful waterfalls, lakes, and hills to take a look at in Lonavala and for adventure seekers, it is a hotspot for camping, trekking, and other adventure sports. A trip to Lonavala is most rewarding when visited in monsoon.
- How to reach Lonavala?: The cheapest way to reach from Pune to Lonavala is by train to Lonavala which takes approximately 53 mins to reach. However, the fastest way to reach Pune to Lonavala is a bus to Lonavala which takes approx 30 mins to reach.
- What is Lonavala famous for?: Lonavala is known for its production of the authentic hard candy called chikki
- Which is the best time to visit Lonavala?: The season from October to March is the best time to engage in outdoor activities such as trekking and hiking
Lavasa is a beautifully planned city constructed over the Mulshi Valley only 65 km from Pune. The beautifully planned city has been built tiptoeing around nature which leaves much room for privacy. There are many exquisite and unique resorts in Lavasa to choose from.
A perfect place for couples near Pune who want some time off from their busy schedule and dive into the holiday feels.
- How to reach Lavasa?: Lavasa is best accessed by road, especially from Mumbai and Pune. State-owned buses depart on a regular and frequent basis from Mumbai, Pune, and other nearby places for Lavasa. However, if you are traveling to Lavasa from a different city, you can hire a cab from the nearest airport and railway station directly to Lavasa.
- Why is Lavasa famous?: Lavasa is known for its engaging and exciting water activities and also for being a beautiful hill station near Pune.
- What is the best time to visit Lavasa?: Best time to visit Lavasa is September and March, the climate is optimal for conducting water activities.
If you are always on the lookout for new adventures then you should visit Kamshet. Just 45 km from Pune is the paragliding capital of Western India, Kamshet. If you decide to go on an adventurous staycation with a romantic partner, Kamshet can be one of a kind experience for you.
Paragliding, trekking, and zip-lining at Pawna Lake are some of the adventures you should look out for in Kamshet. If you are looking for a peaceful stay at Kamshet, you can spend your day exploring the rich heritage of the place or exploring the ancient caves.
You see the list of things to do at Kamshet is endless and it is the perfect place to visit as a couple for a long vacation.
- How to reach Kamshet?: Kamshet is 118 km from Mumbai and 56 km from Pune. Private and state-owned buses ply regularly. Those who wish to travel by train can take a direct connecting train from Pune to Kamshet.
- Why is Kamshet famous?: Kamshet is famous for paragliding because there are many suitable paragliding take-off spots in Kamshet among which Shinde Wadi Hills is the most popular one.
- What is the best time to visit Kamshet?: It is best to avoid the monsoon season when visiting Kamshet due to harsh weather conditions. The optimal time to visit Kamshet is from October to May
Khandala is one of the best options for a romantic getaway with a significant other. It is one of the most alluring romantic destinations close to Pune if you are a lover of beautiful sunrise and sunsets.
This hill station near Pune has some of the most majestic views of the Sahyadri mountain ranges in the Western Ghats. Other than this, Khandala is home to Kune Waterfall which is the 14th highest waterfall in India. Can’t think of as romantic as Kune Waterfalls in Khandala.
- How to reach Khandala?: The town of Khandala is located in the Pune District and can be easily accessed by road as the distance between Pune and Khandala is roughly 71 to 91 km
- Why is Khandala famous?: Khandala is famous for its exquisite rock formations. Tiger’s Leap is a popular rock climbing spot.
- What is the best time to visit Khandala?: The best time to visit Khandala is between October to May. Khandala is also an off-beat hill station near Pune where the temperature dips as low as 15 degrees in winter which is perfect for a winter retreat in the woods.
Let’s dive into why Kune Waterfall is the perfect travel destination for couples. It is located between the two fantastical hill stations Khandala and Lonavala, so if you visit either of the two places you can make a pit stop at this magnificent waterfall.
Kune waterfall viewpoint can be seen from the Mumbai Pune highway and if u want to take a look up close, you can take Della adventure road as of now, the area surrounding Kune waterfall is private property.
- How to reach Kune Waterfall?: Kune Waterfall is situated between Lonavala and Khandala. To reach Lonavala Bypass, go to Mumbai-Pune Expressway and then proceed to Khandala to reach this waterfall.
- Why is Kune Waterfall famous?: Kune Waterfalls is an interesting three-tiered waterfall that also falls is 14th place among the highest waterfalls in the country.
- What is the best time to visit Kune Waterfall?: The best time to visit the 200m high waterfall cascading down in all its mighty is during the mid-monsoon season.
Matheran is a truly unique travel destination for couples near Pune. Why? It is because Matheran is Asia’s only automobile-free hill station and it has one of the 5 toy trains in India which is still running to this day.
Traveling to Matheran is like no other as to reach Matheran one has to travel by the toy train as no automobiles are allowed in Matheran. But how does one travel in Matheran? That’s a good observation, since automobiles are banned how does one really travel in Matheran? For that, we have to go back in time to when commuting on horses or hand-pulled rickshaws was the only means of transport.
Tucked away from the crowd and pollution, Matheran is a perfect travel destination for two.
- How to reach Matheran?: Matheran can be reached via Mumbai-Pune Highway and Karjat. State transport buses from Mumbai, Pune, and Panvel run regularly to Matheran. Buses can be availed till Neral. From there toy train is available to Matheran.
- Why is Matheran famous?: Matheran is an eco-sensitive region that is the only automobile-free hill station in Asia.
- What is the best time to visit Matheran?: Though Matheran has a pleasant climate throughout the year, the best time to visit is between October and May
Panchgani is a hill station southeast of Mumbai. Since it is situated on a huge volcanic plateau it is also called the “Table land” because of its resemblance to a table. It is a beautiful picturesque romantic travel destination for couples owing to its natural beauty that attracts tourists from all over the world.
There are many things to sightsee and do in Panchgani, like Table Land, Tapola Water Sports Centre, Sydney Point, Rajapuri caves, Kamalgad Fort, and many more. The best time to visit Panchgani is winter between the months of October to March.
- How to reach Panchgani?: For people traveling from other cities in India, One can avail of direct or stopover flights to Pune and then travel by road to Panchgani. Frequent state transport buses from Mumbai, Pune, Satara, Mahabaleshwar, and Mahad ply to Panchgani regularly.
- Why is Panchgani famous?: Panchgani is a famous destination for its natural beauty that entices tourists from different parts of the world. This hill station served as a summer retreat for British officials before independence.
- What is the best time to visit Panchgani?: The best season to visit Panchgani is the winter and the onset of summer when the temperature remains comfortable and is apt for sightseeing.
Della Resort is a luxury resort near Pune based in Lonavala. Lonavala is a surreal escapade outside of Pune, it is also one of the best romantic places for couples near Pune.
At Della resort, you can ensure a comfortable stay with their exquisitely designed rooms with world-class amenities and impeccable hospitality. For the ones wishing to visit Lonavala for a romantic trip, Della Resort is one of a kind experience.
- How to reach Della Resort, Pune?: Located in Kunegaon, Lonavala, Maharashtra one can reach Lonavala by boarding a flight to Pune from any city in India and then can hire a local vehicle to reach Lonavala. However, for people living in Mumbai or Pune, the best way to reach Lonavala is by road, either in a cab or a personal vehicle.
- What is the average cost of staying at Della Resort, Pune?: The average charge for a hotel room at Della Resort starts at approximately INR 12000
- What are the timings for Della Resort, Pune?: The check-in is at 2 pm and the check-out time is 12 pm.
Best Romantic Places to Visit in Hinjewadi
Fun First-Date Ideas
Pawna Lake- Camping
Pawna Lake is a popular camping ground near Pune and especially Hinjewadi. It is one of the best romantic places to visit in Hinjewadi for couples. Known for its serenity, Pawna Lake is a place where you can look forward to a beautiful view to wake up to, the perfect location for a quick weekend escape near the city.
- How to reach Pawna lake?: It is located only 51.9 km from Pune and 38 km from Hinjewadi on the Kolwan – Paud Rd/Nanegaon Rd. You can take up a fun road trip to Pawna Lake as relying on public transport could cause hindrances and delays.
- Why is Pawna lake famous?: Pawna lake is a reservoir turned lake which is visible from the prominent forts of Torna, Tung, and Lohagad. It is famous for its history dating back to the 1970s.
- What is the best time to visit Pawna Lake?: Due to the hot climate, it is best to visit the lake in early October to late February when the climate is mild and pleasant for travel.
The Pet Project- Paw Date
Can’t decide where to take your date? Can I suggest a Paw date? Here at the Pet project, you get an unlimited supply of Serotonin. The Pet Project is a 4-acre green farm that is home to several therapy dogs, rabbits, and occasionally cats.
The farm regularly conducts a variety of events and courses with the goal of providing therapeutic interactions with animals and the natural world. If both of you have pets and don’t want to leave them at home while you go on a date, you can go take your pets to The Pet Project and enjoy your date at ease.
- How to reach The Pet Project, Pune?: It is located at 147/4 Rd, Maan, Road, Hinjewadi Village
- What is the entry fee for The Pet project?: The entry fee for two is Rs. 600
- What are the timings for Paasha, Pune?: It is open every day from 10.30 am to 6 pm. Saturdays till 7 pm
Golf is a game of one but you know what will make it exciting? By making it a game of two. A healthy tussle in the game of golf will bring out virtues and qualities that are otherwise left hidden in a relationship.
A game of golf may even bring out the sacrificing or competitive nature, you can even test out your compatibility in this friendly match of two. Put on your golf shorts and take a few swings at this Hinjewadi Par-3 course.
- How to reach Blue Ridge Golf Course, Hinjewadi?: It is located at Blue Ridge Golf Course, Behind Cognizant Phase 1, Hinjewadi
- What is the entry fee at Blue Ridge Golf Course, Hinjewadi?: Fee for two rounds is Rs 550
- What are the timings for Blue Ridge Golf Course, Hinjewadi?: It is open every day except for Monday from 6.30 am to 5 pm.
Places to visit in Hinjewadi for Couples
If you are looking for a soulful afternoon to spend with your significant other but can’t decide? Osho Garden could be the one for you. It is one of the most beautiful green places to visit in Hinjewadi for couples.
The captivating meditative energy of the place is sure to calm your aching heart, and may the words of pristine love spill without one’s knowledge.
- How to reach Osho Garden?: Osho Ashram is located in Koregaon Park only 2 km from the railway station. Buses run to and from the garden, one can even take a private vehicle to reach the garden.
- What are the places to visit near Osho Garden?: SkyJumper Trampoline Park and National War Memorial Southern Command are some of the places to visit near Osho Garden.
- What are the Restaurants/cafes near Osho Garden: Sante Spa Cuisine, Bai Mu Dan, and The Sassy Spoon are some places to eat near Osho Garden, Pune.
Parvati Temple is a beautiful hill elevated at a height of 2,100 feet above sea level. If you are looking for a quick escapade near the city, a trip to Parvati Hill could be a great choice.
Not only is the view amazing from the top of the hillock, the ancient architecture and the spirituality of the temple will keep you enthralled. It is amongst the oldest heritage structure in Pune.
- How to reach Parvati Temple?: Regular buses and taxis run to and from Parvati hill. On reaching the entrance, you will have to climb 103 steps to reach the very top of the hillock from where you can witness the breathtaking view of the city.
- What are the places to visit nearby Parvati Temple: Sarasbaug Ganpati Temple, Peshwe Udhyan Zoo, and Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum are some of the places to visit near Parvati Hills
- What are the Restaurants/cafes near Parvati Temple: WS Bakers, Saranga Restaurant, Green Field, One Way Foods, and Mantra Family Restaurant are some of the places to eat near Parvati Hills.
Marine Drive Restro & Sky Bar
Marine Drive is a casual rooftop dining restaurant where you can enjoy the nightlife on the backdrop of the beautiful panoramic city views of Pune. Borrowing its name from one of the prominent attractions in Mumbai, this Marine drive shares the same magical aura.
It is one of my favorite places to hang out as a couple over the weekends. They serve great food and drinks and even have a live DJ to set the ambiance.
- How to reach Marine Drive?: It is located Opposite KPIT Cummins, IT Park, Phase 1, Hinjawadi,
- What is the average cost of dining at Marine Drive?: The average cost of dining here is ₹2,000 for two people (approx.) Without alcohol
- What are the timings for Marine Drive?: It is open every day from 11 am to 1 am
One of Hinjewadi’s most romantic restaurants for couples is Mezza 9. It has delicious Indian and Continental cuisines along with an open bar and multiple seating options.
Though there are many restaurants near Mezza 9, Mezza9 is amongst the best-rated restaurant and bars in Hinjewadi for a romantic date out of all of them.
- How to reach Mezza 9, Hinjewadi?: It is located Opposite KPIT Cummins, IT Park, Phase 1, Hinjawadi, Pune
- What is the average cost of dining at Mezza 9, Hinjewadi?: The average cost of dining here is ₹2,300 for two
- What are the timings for Mezza 9, Hinjewadi?: It is open on all days from 11 am to 1 am
Stay Updated! Join Now
With this, we have come to the end of the article “Most Romantic places to visit for Couples to plan the perfect date”, I hope it will help you plan your date in Pune and Hinjewadi and make it extra special.
To know more about the best places to visit in Pune with family and friends, Please check Most Popular Places To Visit In Pune. Happy Exploring!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Pawna Lake, Pune.
2. Velhe, Pune.
3. Lonavala, Pune.
4. Mezza9, Pune.
5. Paasha, Pune.
6. Trikaya, Pune.
7. Empress Garden, Pune.
8. Osho Teerth Park, Pune.
Here is a list of the most romantic places in and near Pune.
2. Mulshi Dam.
4. Empress Gardens.
5. Bund Garden.
6. Okayama Friendship Garden.
7. Parvati Hill.
8. MG Road/M1ain Street
Below is the list of the best romantic restaurants near Pune:
2.The Sassy Spoon
4. Alto Vino
20 Places to Visit Near Pune in Monsoon
1. Lonavala- Khandala
5. Andharban Trek