Travelothon provides a unique marketing tool for travel bloggers just like you. Now publish content on our platform to grow your fan base and reach a relevant and greater audience via Travel Guest Blogging.
We encourage bloggers to contribute unique, interesting, and one-of-a-kind content that will naturally come from your experience of traveling around.
If you think you can do justice to Travel Blogging as a guest blogger, then read along as we tell how you can benefit from our platform.
WHY CHOOSE TRAVELOTHON?
- Fastest Growing Travel Community Blog
- Visitors from 10+ countries including India, USA, Australia, UK, Canada
- 25000+ Monthly Page Views
- Lots of topics to write about India – Destinations, Places to visit, Adventure Travel, Hill Stations, Waterfalls, and many more
- A link back to your personal blog and/or social media pages
- Promotion on various social networks to improve your brand
- Aging – The domain travelothon.com is up since 2011
TRAVEL GUEST BLOG AKA TRAVELOGUE
A guest blog published on our website is a Travelogue and when you start publishing it you become an author. You can Submit or Save Drafts of your Travelogue and edit and delete only drafts.
CONTENT GUIDELINES BEFORE YOU PUBLISH
Few things to keep in mind before you publish your first travel guest blog:
- Story Quality: Your content should be 100% plagiarism-free, well-written, and optimized using the main target keyword. It must be a minimum of 1500 words. Original content is a must along with a few photographs taken by you. Content should have Headings, Sub-Headings, and para with opening & closing paragraphs in about 50-100 words. Do add a title (70 chars) and meta description (156 chars) for the post.
- Credit: We respect individual work and assume that you do the same. Any derivative work/ idea should be given proper credit
- Self Promotion: Our platform is here to promote you and your blog. Feel free to add relevant links in your story for the user to find your blog. Only 1 outbound link per post is allowed so we recommend avoiding linking more than that as extra links will be removed
- Copyright: Copied work is dealt with a ban on the author and immediate removal of the copied story. Also once you submit a post to Travelothon, you give us copyright ownership of the post
- Comments: People like to discuss what they have read. Answering queries through comments can be a great way of reaching out to your readers
Still confused? Check out our blog post for sample writing 15 Luxury Weekend Getaways From Pune
WHAT CAN LEAD TO ACCOUNT SUSPENSION?
- Duplicate (Plagiarized) content submission
- Offensive/Inaccurate content
- Fake stories
- Adding multiple links to your story even after repeated warning
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR TRAVEL GUEST BLOG?
Submit or Save a Draft of your guest blog about India at Share My Travelogue. Once submitted all your stories are available under My Stories under Published, Pending & Draft tabs. You will be asked to Log in/Register before you can proceed with writing and that is it.
We have kept it simple so no waiting for long queue periods. Writing and publishing is our only formula.
Please note, that we charge a processing fee starting at $15 per blog submission. Payment is in advance before processing, uploading, and publishing. Write to us at email@example.com for more details.