Travelothon provides a unique marketing tool for travel bloggers just like you. Now publish content on our platform to grow your fan base and reach a relevant and greater audience via Travel Guest Blogging.
We encourage bloggers to contribute unique, interesting, and one-of-a-kind content that will naturally come from your experience of traveling around.
If you think you can do justice to Travel Blogging as a guest blogger, then read along as we tell how you can benefit from our platform.
Why choose Travelothon?
- Fastest Growing Travel Community Blog
- Visitors from 10+ countries including India, USA, Australia, UK, Canada
- 50000+ Monthly visitors
- Lots of topics to write about – Destinations, Adventure, Places to visit, Road Trips, Weekend Getaways, and many more
- A link back to your personal blog and/or social media pages
- Promotion on various social networks to improve your brand
Guest Blogs aka Travelothon Stories
A guest blog published on our website is a Travelothon Story and when you start publishing it you become an author. You can Submit or Save Drafts of your story and edit and delete only drafts.
Before you publish
Few things to keep in mind before you publish your first story:
- Story Quality: A story should be a minimum of 500 words. Original content is a must along with a few photographs taken by you
- Credit: We respect individual work and assume that you do the same. Any derivative work/ idea should be given proper credit
- Self Promotion: Our platform is here to promote you and your blog. Feel free to add relevant links in your story for the user to find your blog. A max of 2 links per story is allowed so we recommend avoiding linking more than that as extra links will be removed
- Copyright: Copied work is dealt with a ban on the author and immediate removal of the copied story. Also once you submit a story to Travelothon, you give us copyright ownership of the post
- Comments: People like to discuss what they have read. Answering queries through comments can be a great way of reaching out to your readers
How to submit your Story?
Submit or Save Draft of your story at Share My Story. Once submitted all your stories are available under My Stories under Published, Pending & Draft tabs.
You will be asked to Login/Register before you can proceed with writing and that is it. We have kept it simple so no waiting for long queue periods. Write and publish is our only formula.
What can lead to Account Suspension?
- Duplicate content submission
- Offensive/Inaccurate content
- Fake stories
- Adding multiple links to your story even after repeated warning