Luxury camping is an awesome way to enjoy glamourous and adventurous camping. This blog gets you closer to some of the best luxury camping tents and adventure camps near Delhi where families, couples and groups can enjoy.
Stay Updated! Join Now
The Best Luxury Camps Near Delhi For Luxurious and Adventurous Stay
Luxury camping is your chance to experience almost a red carpet welcome, royal treatment, exquisite cuisine, luxurious rejuvenation along with some adventurous activities, which can be super exciting.
Best Luxury Camps Near Delhi Within 50 Km
The Kasbah Resort
The Kasbah Resort, Sonipat is a marvelous luxury camp where you can refresh, rejuvenate and enjoy a wonderful camping experience. Families, children, corporate groups and couples all can have a delightful time at Kasbah Resort, Sonipat.
Kasbah Resort has beautiful tents in natural setting, antique furnishing, all essential facilities, live folk dance, musical performances, art and craft display, play area and a lot more for everyone to enjoy.
- How to reach Kasbah Resort from Delhi?: The nearest airport to reach Kasbah Resort, Sonipat is Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. From Delhi airport you can hire a taxi to reach Kasbah Resort.
The nearest major railway station to reach Kasbah Resort from Delhi is Sonipat Junction railway station.
Sonipat has bus and taxi services to help you reach Kasbah Resort.
Kasbah Resort also offers pick up and drop service in an air-conditioned car from Sonipat or Panipat railway station under their package deals.
- What is Kasbah Resort famous for?: Kasbah Resort, Sonipat offers interesting weekend, summer and honeymoon stay packages. Kasbah Resort is famous for its luxurious Mughal-style tents, with fully furnished and air conditioned interior, aesthetic decor, amazing outdoors, gardens, multi-cuisine restaurant and more.
- Best time to visit Kasbah Resort: You can visit Kasbah Resort anytime of the year. The best time to visit Kasbah Resort can be from October to June.
- Booking Price: Weekend package deal starts from ₹9999 on twin sharing basis for 2 nights/3 days.
- Official Site: www.thekasbahresort.com
Camp Wild Dhauj
Camp Wild Dhauj, Mangar is one of the best adventure camps closest to Delhi, Noida, Faridabad and Gurgaon. It’s a panoramic place for day camping with adventurous activities.
Camp Wild Dhauj is a perfect place for school and educational trips, corporate groups and family camping. Situated amidst the Aravali valley, Camp Wild Dhauj is a must-visit camp near Delhi for all.
There are deluxe, eco and attic lodges at Camp Wild Dhauj. They offer a variety of packages from one day to overnight stays.
Camp Wild Dhauj is also a gateway to other famous places such as Taj Mahal, Agra, Mathura, Vrindavan, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand.
- How to reach Camp Wild Dhauj from Delhi?: You can reach Camp Wild Dhauj, Faridabad from New Delhi by road. The distance between New Delhi and Camp Wild Dhauj is about 30 km.
The nearest airport to reach Camp Wild Dhauj is Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. The nearest railway station to reach the camp is Hazrat Nizamuddin Junction or Faridabad railway station.
You can hire a taxi to reach Camp Wild Dhauj from the airport, railway station or Delhi city.
- What is Camp Wild Dhauj famous for?: Camp Wild Dhauj is famous for adventure activities such as rock climbing, rappelling, hiking, zipline, zorbing, cycling, paintball, camel safari, and more. You can enjoy delightful food too at the camp.
- Best time to visit Camp Wild Dhauj: All year long! Just book your place in advance and get ready for an interesting adventurous camp at Camp Wild Dhauj.
- Booking Price: The cost for a tent can be around ₹2000 per person per day. Staying at the Attic cottage in Camp Wild Dhauj can cost around ₹10000 per night for double occupancy.
- Official Site: www.campwilddhauj.in
Rocksport Camp, Gurugram is a great adventure camp to indulge in nature and adventure-sports. Rocksport camp offers amazing stay in alpine and dome tents.
It carries out a day and evening program for people of all ages to enjoy. Besides activities of the program, there are four delicious and healthy meals provided for all the participants.
All in all, Rocksport camp, Gurugram is a superb place for all to camp and have fun.
Rocksport Camp also offers day and residential camps at various other places in India.
- How to reach Rocksport Camp-Gurugram from Delhi?: Rocksport Camp, Gurugram is located in Gairatpur Baas, Badshahpur which is at a distance of about 54 km from Delhi. Rocksport camp, Gurugram can be reached by road from Delhi in a private vehicle, to or bus till Badshahpur or Rocksport Camp, Gurugram.
- What is Rocksport Camp famous for?: Rocksport camp is famous for sporting activities such as climbing, zipline, zorbing, rope courses, short treks, village walks, camel cart rides and tractor rides.
- Best time to visit Rocksport Camp: Rocksport camp, Gurugram is best suited for school picnics, family day out, one day group picnic or couples’ camping, anytime of the year.
- Booking Price: The booking price for a day per child is ₹850, ₹1250 for an adult, ₹1050 per head in a group of 30 pax, and ₹1600 per head for a birthday celebration.
- Official Site: rocksport.in/rocksport-camp-gurugram
Eco Adventure Camp
Eco Adventure Camp, Najafgarh is a wonderful place for day picnics and camping. Eco Adventure Camp has 35 adventure activities, expert trainers, 15 fun filled village-activities, rain dance, and buffet meals as their top attractions.
Eco Adventure Camp has successfully catered to and is a must-visit adventure camp for school and college picnics, family day outings and corporate group-camping.
- How to reach Eco Adventure Camp from Delhi?: The best way to reach Eco Adventure Camp from Delhi is by metro train. You can travel till Najafgarh metro station and hire a taxi to reach Eco Adventure Camp.
You can also drive in your private vehicle, hire a taxi or take a bus to reach Eco Adventure Camp from Delhi.
- What is Eco Adventure Camp famous for?: Eco Adventure Camp is one of the best one day adventure camps near Delhi. You can enjoy wall climbing, zip wire, slithering, river crossing, commando crawl, rappelling, camel cart rides, rain dance in any season, village activities such as handloom, pottery, etc.
Eco Adventure Camp serves 4 delicious meals in buffet style for its visitors in a day. And leaves everyone with some of the best memories of a lifetime.
- Best time to visit Eco Adventure Camp: Summer time from March till June can be the best time to visit Eco Adventure Camp.
- Booking Price: The cost of one day camp can be around ₹700 for an adult and around ₹500 for a child.
- Official Site: www.ecoadventurecamp.in
People Also Read: Camping Places Near Delhi
Adventure Camp Sohna
Adventure Camp Sohna, is a rocking adventure camp near Delhi. The Aravali hills, adventure sports, life skills, team building and social skills activities all add extravagance to this camp.
Adventure Camp, Sohna offers rock sports, off-road, paintball, ropes’ course, mountain biking and camping.
- How to reach Adventure Camp from Delhi?: The best and fastest way to reach Adventure Camp, Sohna from Delhi is by road. The distance between Adventure Camp and Delhi is around 36 km.
You can hire a taxi or travel in a private vehicle to reach Adventure Camp, Sohna from Delhi.
- What is Adventure Camp famous for?: Adventure Camp, Sohna is famous for school picnics, college camps, annual day celebrations, get togethers, promotional events, fairs, offbeat conferences, and family adventure-camping. A varied age group can explore adventure sports such as rock climbing, mountain biking, paintball, off-road adventure and more.
- Best time to visit Adventure Camp: Best time to visit Adventure Camp, Sohna is between October to March.
- Booking Price: Booking price can be made available on request, by contacting the Adventure Camp office.
- Official Site: www.adventurecampsohna.com
Best Luxury Camps Near Delhi Within 100 Km
Rurban Resort, Ghaziabad is a rocking luxury camp loaded with natural beauty and fun activities. Rurban Resort or Rurban Village Resort as it is better known, is in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Rurban Resort has beautiful mud cottages, Swiss tents and villas for a splendid stay. You can enjoy a weekend, day outing, special days or events and night stays at Rurban Resort.
Rurban Resort is an awesome place for family or children’s school picnics, and corporate outings. Couples can also enjoy at Rurban Resort.
Undoubtedly, Rurban Resort, Ghaziabad is one of the best luxury camps for day outings and leisure near Delhi.
- How to reach Rurban Resort from Delhi?: The best way to reach Rurban Resort, Ghaziabad from Delhi is by road. The distance between Delhi and Rurban Resort is about 60 km.
You can self-drive, hire a taxi or take a bus to reach Rurban Resort from Delhi.
The nearest airport to reach Rurban Resort is Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and the nearest railway station is Hazrat Nizamuddin Junction railway station, New Delhi.
- What is Rurban Resort famous for?: Rurban Resort is packed with green surroundings, aesthetic charm and they are great at organising day picnics, outings, family celebrations, corporate events with lots of activities.
Rurban Resort has 6 wonderful venue spaces for traditional weddings, pre-wedding functions and a cool destination wedding with a total capacity of hosting 800 people.
Day, weekend, events, celebrations, and stay options are all a must-try at Rurban Resort, Ghaziabad.
- Best time to visit Rurban Resort: The best time to visit Rurban Resort is always or anytime. Just make sure you book the place in advance
- Booking Price: One day outing at Rurban Resort costs around ₹1200 per person. A stay in a luxury tent costs around ₹7000 on twin sharing per night.
- Official Site: www.rurbanresort.com
Hush Nest, Gurgaon offers an enchanting stay amidst nature. You can enjoy comfortable accommodations, decorated with dream catchers, dim lights, boho-decor, request for a bonfire, barbeque, dining and more to make your camping interesting.
Hush Nest boasts of its two types of nests, ‘Hakuna and Matata’. Hakuna and Matata’ are Bali-style bamboo huts surrounded by farmland.
Inside Hakuna and Matata you can find bliss in everything it has, from books, boho-decor, macrame, candle lamps, bohemian rugs, pouffes, cosy beds, mezzanine floor and more.
Hush Nest also has a cafe to cater to your hunger pangs. Along with a spacious and beautifully designed lounge area.
A stay at Hush Nest, Gurgaon can make you feel special and rejuvenated.
- How to reach Hush Nest from Delhi?: The best way to reach Hush Nest, Gurgaon from Delhi is by road. Hush Nest, Gurgaon is only around 54 km from Delhi.
You can drive in a private vehicle or hire a taxi to reach Hush Nest from Delhi. Ola and Uber cab service is available to and from Hush Nest, Gurgaon to Delhi.
- What is Hush Nest famous for?: You can enjoy a beautiful stay around the Aravali foothills at Hush Nest with mouth-watering menu, indoor and outdoor games, village walks, farming tips from the locals, your luxury camping experience at Hush Nest is going to be a fascinating one.
Hush Nest, Gurgaon also offers on-demand live bands, stand-up comedy, creative workshops, yoga session and boho candle light table set up for couples.
Families, children, couples, corporate groups and solo travelers all should experience camping at Hush Nest, Gurgaon.
Maintaining peace, tranquillity, and respect for the local life and culture is of value to Hush Nest and it requests all its visitors to follow certain instructions to let you know that your stay at Hush Nest should go hand in hand with its natural surroundings and not necessarily only as a luxury.
Visitors of Hush Nest always come up with an appreciation for Hush Nest for all that this camp offers.
- Best time to visit Hush Nest: Hush Nest, Gurgaon being very close to Delhi can be visited any time of the year. The best time to visit Hush Nest can be from October to February.
- Booking Price: Starts from around ₹2000 per night for two adults and children. Staying in Hakuna and Matata costs around ₹6000 per night.
- Official Site: www.hushnest.com
Camp Mustang, Haryana is a very happening adventure camp near Delhi. It is easy to reach from Delhi.
From children, college students, corporate groups and families all can enjoy a great time at Camp Mustang. Camp Mustang is located around lush green farms, and you can indulge in exciting activities like parasailing, rock climbing, air rifle shooting, zorbing, cycling, obstacle course, cat walk, balancing beam, Burma bridge, commando net, village walks, treks, camel rides, tractor rides and farming.
- How to reach Camp Mustang from Delhi?: Camp Mustang is around 56 km away from Delhi and just 20 km from Gurgaon. So, Camp Mustang can be easily reached by road from Delhi.
You can drive in a private vehicle or hire a taxi to reach Camp Mustang.
If you travel by bus till Gurgaon from Delhi, you can choose to reach Camp Mustang by taxi or an auto rickshaw from Gurgaon.
The nearest airport to reach Camp Mustang is Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. And the nearest railway station to reach Camp Mustang is Gurgaon railway station.
You can hire a taxi from the airport or railway station to reach Camp Mustang.
- What is Camp Mustang famous for?: Camp Mustang is famous for rocketry and astronomy, outdoor science, educational camping, adventure sports, etc. Camp Mustang is an amazing camping destination for families, children, students, and corporate groups.
- Best time to visit Camp Mustang: Camp Mustang can be visited all year long but the best time is between October to March to enjoy camping at Camp Mustang to the fullest.
- Booking Price: Starts from ₹950 per day/per person.
- Official Site: www.campmustang.com
Botanix Nature Resort
Botanix Nature Resort is a perfect example of luxury camping. It offers a blend of adventure camping and farm tourism.
Botanix Nature Resort looks wonderful with the Aravali hills and Damdama lake in the backdrop, a beautiful spread of trees, flowers, flying butterflies and a lot of fresh air to breathe in.
- How to reach Botanix Nature Resort from Delhi?: If you are travelling by air, then you can reach Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and hire a taxi to reach Botanix Nature Resort from the airport.
You can also drive in a private vehicle or hire a taxi or an auto rickshaw to reach Botanix Nature Resort from Delhi.
If you are traveling by bus or train then Sohna bus stand and Dwarka station are close to this resort. You can hire a taxi or an autorickshaw from the bus stand or station to reach Botanix Nature Resort.
- What is Botanix Nature Resort famous for?: You can enjoy loads of fun activities at Botanix Nature Resort. From camel rides, bullock cart rides, pottery, indoor and outdoor games, swinging bridge, tree-go-bridge, spider’s wall, commando crossing, balance walk, tug of war, walk on air, farms, gardens and nursery to restaurant offering organic and delicious food, everything’s a delight here.
You can also enjoy a stay in the tents, cottages and igloo shaped huts.
- Best time to visit Botanix Nature Resort: The best time to visit Botanix Nature Resort is from November to February.
- Booking Price: Booking price starts from ₹6999 per night on twin sharing basis.
- Official Site: www.botanix.in
Downtown Resort is great for luxury camping, staycation, weekend getaways, one-day picnics and adventure camping. Downtown Resort offers awesome accommodations, food, beverages, music, live movie screening and more amidst beautiful nature.
Downtown Resort is one of a kind and a must-visit luxury camping place near Delhi. Families, couples, and groups can enjoy a lot at Downtown Resort.
- How to reach the Downtown Resort from Delhi?: The best way to reach Downtown Resort, Rewari from Delhi is by road. You can hire a taxi or drive in a private vehicle to reach Downtown Resort on the Delhi-Jaipur highway.
Buses from Delhi to Rewari are easily available.
- What is Downtown Resort famous for?: The list of facilities at Downtown Resort is almost endless. You can enjoy a luxurious stay, entertainment, recreational facilities, amazing food and beverages, swimming, badminton, basketball, table tennis, snooker, archery, darts, burma bridge, commando net, spider web, rock wall climbing, paintball, movie screening and much more.
- Best time to visit Downtown Resort: The best time to visit Downtown Resort is between October to March.
- Booking Price: Booking price may start from around ₹5000 per night on twin sharing basis.
- Official Site: www.downtownresorts.in
Best Luxury Camps Near Delhi Within 200 Km
Fort Unchagaon Resort
Fort Unchagaon Resort is an elite styled camping place. Fort Unchagaon is a perfect resort where you can explore nature, heritage, along with modern amenities and recreational activities.
Fort Unchagaon Resort has mango groves, the fort Unchagaon, Surya Mahal, Colonial architecture, spacious accommodations, multi-cuisine restaurant, sports and cultural activities and more.
- How to reach Fort Unchagaon Resort from Delhi?: You can reach Fort Unchagaon Resort from Delhi by road and railway. You can drive in a private vehicle or hire a taxi from Delhi to reach Fort Unchagaon Resort.
You can also opt to reach Garmukhtesar railway station or Garhmukteshwar bus stop from Delhi via train or bus and reach Fort Unchagaon Resort further by hiring taxi.
Those who are taking a flight, can reach Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and hire a taxi to reach Fort Unchagaon Resort in Garhmukteshwar-Unchagaon, Uttar Pradesh from Delhi airport.
- What is Fort Unchagaon Resort famous for?: Fort Unchagaon Resort is an ideal place for day picnics, weekend getaways, honeymoon, destination-weddings, theme celebrations and advertising shoots.
- Best time to visit Fort Unchagaon: Best time to visit Fort Unchagaon Resort is from November to February.
- Booking Price: Booking price may start from around ₹5000 per night for double occupancy.
- Official Site: www.fortunchagaon.com
Neemrana Fort Palace
Neemrana Fort Palace is beautiful beyond words. You have to be at Neemrana Fort Palace to appreciate and get impressed.
Beautiful landscape, fort, architecture, awesome interiors and spaces with loads of opportunities to indulge in recreational activities, plush accommodations, and lush greenery in the vicinity are just a few attractions of Neemrana Fort Palace.
- How to reach Neemrana Fort Palace from Delhi?: Most convenient way to reach Neemrana Fort Palace is to take a flight to reach New Delhi and hire a taxi from Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi to reach Neemrana Fort Palace, Neemrana-Alwar, Rajasthan.
Another way to reach Neemrana Fort Palace from Delhi is by road. You can hire a taxi or drive in a private vehicle to reach Neemrana Fort Palace via the Delhi-Jaipur highway.
You can also take a bus from Delhi to Neemrana and further reach Neemrana Fort Palace by hiring a taxi.
- What is Neemrana Fort Palace famous for?: Neemrana Fort Palace is famous for its royal accommodations. From Surya Mahal, Chandra Mahal, Mrig Mahal, Malabar Mahal, Gujarat Mahal, Gagan Mahal, Burj Mahal, Mata Mahal, Baug Mahal to Khazana Mahal are all a must-see accommodations.
Neemrana Fort Palace also has amazing spas, sports, children’s play area, dining, wedding and celebration services available.
- Best time to visit Neemrana Fort Palace: The best time to visit Neemrana Fort Palace from October to February.
- Booking Price: A gala dinner may start from ₹4000 per adult while a stay at Neemrana Fort Palace may cost at around ₹8000 per night.
- Official Site: www.neemranahotels.com/m/fort-palace-neemrana
Baghaan Orchard Retreat
Baghaan Orchard Retreat is an amazing luxury camping place near Delhi. At Baghaan Orchard Retreat you can find yourself enjoying amidst the mango orchards, green trees, flowing waters, charming rural landscape and more.
You can also enjoy fun and adventure activities at Baghaan Orchard Retreat. Baghaan Orchard Retreat is truly one of the best luxury camping places near Delhi for families, couples, and groups.
- How to reach Baghaan Orchard Retreat from Delhi?: You can reach Baghaan Orchard Retreat, Gurhmukhteshwar from Delhi by road and railway. You can drive in your own vehicle or hire a taxi to reach Baghaan Orchard Retreat from Delhi.
You can alternatively opt to reach either Garmukhtesar railway station or Garhmukteshwar bus stop from Delhi if you are traveling by train or bus.
Those who are taking a flight, can reach Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and hire a taxi to reach Baghaan Orchard Retreat, Garhmukteshwar-Kachrot, Uttar Pradesh.
- What is Baghaan Orchard Retreat famous for?: Baghaan Orchard Retreat is famous for day picnics, family stays, destination weddings, honeymoon, adventure camping and more. You can enjoy aesthetic interiors, exteriors and adventure activities at Baghaan Orchard Retreat.
It is also an ideal camping place for children.
- Best time to visit Baghaan Orchard Retreat: The best time to visit Baghaan Orchard Retreat is from November to March.
- Booking Price: 1 night/2 days stay costs ₹9000+ GST for a room on twin sharing basis.
- Official Site: www.baghaan.com
The Mud Fort
The Mud Fort heritage hotel in Kuchesar is an aesthetic charm nestled near the Ganges basin. An 18th century fort is converted into an awesome heritage hotel that practises the Indian principle of ‘Atithi Deva bhava’ (guest is to be treated as God).
The Mud Fort has regal decor, a restaurant with a grand courtyard, heritage and palace rooms, and offers a lot of Mud Fort fun activities which can be enjoyed by families, couples and groups.
You can explore outdoor, indoor and many interesting village activities to make your luxurious camping experience at The Mud Fort a fascinating one.
- How to reach The Mud Fort from Delhi?: To reach The Mud Fort the nearest airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. You can hire a taxi to reach The Mud Fort from Delhi airport.
Another direct way to reach The Mud Fort from Delhi is to drive in your own vehicle or hire a taxi from Delhi to The Mud Fort, Kuchesar. You can also reach The Mud Fort by railway from Delhi by getting down at Kuchesar Road railway station.
- What is The Mud Fort famous for?: The Mud Fort is famous for its architecture and activities. You must visit The Mud Fort to view the aesthetic charm of this heritage hotel.
The activities that everyone can enjoy here are pottery, swimming, sports, Indian games, kite flying, hula hoop, exploring the 18th century fort ruins, bonfire, barbeque, bird watching, indoor games, tambola, rangoli designing, a visit to Brijghat, jaggery making unit visit, bullock cart ride, mango orchards, village walk, farm visit, tractor ride, village market, and shopping.
- Best time to visit The Mud Fort: The best time to visit the Mud Fort is from September to March.
- Booking Price: A day package including refreshments, meals and activities costs around ₹2000 per adult. For accommodation, tariff and latest information you can contact The Mud Fort through their official website.
- Official Site: www.mudfortkuchesar.com
Noor Mahal Palace
Noor Mahal Palace can give you a royal treatment. The stunning look of Noor Mahal Palace is a beautiful combination of the Mughal and Rajputana architecture.
The accommodations at Noor Mahal Palace include presidential suites, heritage suites, club royal rooms and Khwabgah. These accommodations are highly impressive and beautiful beyond words.
- How to reach Noor Mahal Palace from Delhi?: By air, you can take a flight to Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and hire a taxi from Delhi airport to reach Noor Mahal Palace, Karnal.The nearest railway station to reach Noor Mahal Palace is Karnal railway station.
You can travel by the Delhi-Panipat-Karnal-Ambala-Kalka rail-route trains. To reach Noor Mahal Palace from Delhi by road, you can drive in a private vehicle, hire a taxi or take a bus till Karnal, to reach Noor Mahal Palace.
- What is Noor Mahal Palace famous for?: You should know that the Khwabgah accommodation at Noor Mahal Palace has a living room, a dining room, a bar, private butler service, an office chamber, private terrace, arched stonework, rich drapes, crystal chandeliers, gold-leaf frescoes, opulent furniture and unimaginable regal luxury.
Besides the interiors of Noor Mahal Palace, lake Karnal, tomb of Kalander Shah, Panipat, Kurukshetra, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, Cantonment Church tower and a village tour are some of the other attractions of Noor Mahal Palace luxury camping.
- Best time to visit Noor Mahal Palace: The best time to visit Noor Mahal Palace is from September to April.
- Booking Price: Booking price for the Club room starts from ₹13000 for double occupancy for one night two days’ stay.
- Official Site: www.noormahal.in
Best Luxury Camps Near Delhi Within 300 Km
Utsav Camp in Sariska, Rajasthan is a unique adventure camp with deciduous forests of Sariska, and the picturesque Aravali hills in the backdrop.
Utsav Camp believes in maintaining a natural habitat, eco-friendly camping and experiencing close encounters with natural entities like birds, insects, wildlife, flowers, and the sight of stars of the night sky.
Utsav camp is not much about luxury or getting room service, rather it is an experience of a lifetime where you will know what it’s like to be one with nature.
- How to reach Utsav Camp from Delhi?: Utsav Camp, Sariska offers complimentary airport transfers from Jaipur Airport so, the best way to reach Utsav Camp is to take a flight from Delhi and reach Jaipur airport. Alternatively, you can hire a taxi by yourself from Jaipur airport.
The nearest railway station to reach Sariska is Sawai Madhopur railway station. You can hire a taxi or travel by bus to reach Utsav Camp from the station.
You can also drive from Delhi to reach Utsav Camp that is at a distance of around 235 km from Delhi. There are buses too from Delhi, which can help you reach Sariska.
- What Is Utsav Camp famous for?: Utsav Camp is famous for Sariska National Park wildlife safari, hiking, adventurous trails, birdwatching, a visit to the ancient ruins at Neelkanth temple, its eco-friendly camping philosophy, and exploring other natural beauty around Utsav Camp.
Utsav Camp offers amazing accommodations in forest bungalows, stone cabins, Swiss tents, indoor and outdoor lounge areas and more.
- Best time to visit Utsav Camp: Utsav Camp is a thrilling place to visit any time of the year. Summer, monsoon and winter all have their own charm and challenges.
The summer months from March till June are the best time to visit Utsav Camp, especially for the Sariska National Park Wildlife Safari.
- Booking Price: A tent stay for 2 adults can cost around ₹9500 per night.
- Official Site: www.utsavcampsariska.com
Camp Hornbill Corbett
If wildlife safari, nature walks, rural charm and camping excite you then one of the best adventure camp near Delhi you must explore is Camp Hornbill. Camp Hornbill, Corbett is an initiative associated with Jim Corbett National Park & Tiger Reserve, Garhwal-Nainital in Uttarakhand.
Camp Hornbill was developed by villagers of Kyari at Pawalgarh Conservation Reserve that is a part of the larger Corbett Tiger Reserve, Uttarakhand. Camp Hornbill promotes community development, conservation and camping.
Camp Hornbill is a unique adventure camp as it offers camping and learning too. At Camp Hornbill, you can go for a ride in the jungle, nature walks, bird watching, forestry, camping programme, and conservation course.
But thats not all, Camp Hornbill also has Dhaba and beautiful Mud cottages for everyone’s delight. So, after a thrilling experience of the Camp Hornbill trail you can enjoy a comfortable stay in the mud, stone cottages, or nature retreat-safari tents with a sumptuous meal at their dhaba!
- How to reach Camp Hornbill from Delhi?: The best way to reach Camp Hornbill from Delhi is by road. The distance between Corbett to Delhi is around 250 km.
You can drive in a private vehicle, hire a taxi or take a bus from Delhi to reach Camp Hornbill Corbett, Ramnagar-Nainital.
By air, the nearest airport to reach Camp Hornbill is Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. The distance between Delhi airport to Camp Hornbill is around 275 km and you can hire a taxi from the airport to reach the camp.
By railway too you can reach Camp Hornbill from Delhi. Ranikhet Express railway train can make you reach Ramnagar from Delhi.
The distance between Ramnagar railway station to Camp Hornbill is just around 8 km and can easily be covered by a taxi or rickshaw.
- What is Camp Hornbill famous for?: Along with the regular Jungle Safari in Corbett National Park, you can enjoy an elephant ride, river rafting, angling and fishing in Jim Corbett National Park, the flora and fauna of Corbett, visit the Sitabani Temple, Garjiya Devi Temple, Corbett Museum, Bijrani Zone, Durga Devi Zone, Durga Devi Temple, Jhirna, Corbett Waterfall, Dhikala, Rivers Kosi, Khichdi, Dabka, and Ausani, Gyan Yatra and more.
- Best time to visit Camp Hornbill: The best time to visit Camp Hornbill is from October to June.
- Booking Price: The cost for a stay can be around ₹5000 for 2 persons per day at Camp Hornbill. The best way to confirm the stay cost and booking is to connect on their official website.
- Official Site: thecamphornbill.com
Camp Roxx in Kangojodi-Nahan, Himachal Pradesh is an offbeat camp close to nature and can give you a thrilling experience. You can enjoy the hills, pine forest, spring waters, cool cabins, music, bonfire, and organic food at Camp Roxx.
You can also get to experience adventure activities like treks, hikes, rappelling, outdoor cum indoor games and a lot more on request. Camp Roxx is a great place for day camping, weekend, corporate group camping, and family camping.
- How to reach Camp Roxx From Delhi?: The best way to reach Camp Roxx from Delhi is by road. You can get on to a Volvo bus from Delhi to Ambala Cantonment.
From Ambala cantonment you can hire a taxi to reach Camp Roxx, Kangojodi. If you are travelling by air, then you can reach Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and hire a taxi to reach Camp Roxx from the airport.
The nearest major railway station to reach Camp Roxx is Chandigarh Junction. From Chandigarh you can hire a taxi to reach Camp Roxx.
The distance between Delhi and Kangojodi is around 275 km while Chandigarh to Kangojodi is 110 km.
- What is Camp Roxx famous for?: Camp Roxx is famous for its nature trails. It offers camping amidst the lush greenery, spring water stream, with ‘Pahadi’ food and a lot of exciting activities.
Camp Roxx is away from the usual tourist hustle bustle of Himachal Pradesh. Camp Roxx gives you a peaceful, enjoyable, and refreshing camping experience.
It has supportive staff and trained guides on the camp. Camp Roxx has received some of the best reviews and is a must-visit adventure camp near Delhi.
- Best time to visit Camp Roxx: The best time to visit Camp Roxx is summer, that is, from March till June. Monsoon and winter are also beautiful at Camp Roxx.
- Booking Price: Booking price can be available on request at Camp Roxx’s official website.
- Official Site: www.camproxx.com
Credit: Rishikesh Camp
Rishikesh Camp is a perfect blend of spiritual and adventurous camp. Ganga beach camping at Rishikesh Camp with rafting can be an absolutely enriching camping experience.
From kids to adults all can enjoy this wonderful camp along the holy river Ganga and the beauty of Rishikesh. You can enjoy river rafting, kayaking, swimming, zipline, rope course, bungee jumping, reverse bungee, sky cycling, paragliding, and more at Rishikesh Camp.
- How to reach Rishikesh Camp from Delhi?: There are daily trains from Delhi to Rishikesh. Buses are also available from Kashmere Gate, Delhi to Rishikesh.
You can also drive your own vehicle or hire a taxi from Delhi to reach Rishikesh which is at a distance of about 260 km. From Rishikesh to Rishikesh Camp you can reach in a minute, it’s just 15 metres away.
By air, the nearest airport to reach Rishikesh Camp is Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun. There are frequent low fare flights from New Delhi to Dehradun airport.
From the airport you can hire a taxi to reach Rishikesh Camp.
- What is Rishikesh Camp famous for?: Rishikesh camp is famous for its mountain views, Ganga Vatika river views, Ganga beach camp, Swiss camp, luxury forest camping, luxury cottages in Rishikesh Shivpuri and the 70 km river rafting expedition!
- Best time to visit Rishikesh Camp: The best time to visit Rishikesh Camp is from September to June. New Year can be celebrated in an extraordinary way at Rishikesh Camp through their New Year package.
- Booking Price: 2 days 1 night package starts from ₹999 per person per day. The cost may increase with varying services.
- Official Site: www.rishikeshcamp.in
Morni Nature Camp
Morni Nature Camp, Haryana is situated near the panoramic Morni Hills-Shivalik Range. Morni Nature Camp is endowed with natural beauty of mountains, forests, lake, flora and fauna of Morni hills and more.
One day spent at Morni Nature Camp can be totally offbeat and exciting. For adventure and thrill seekers Morni Nature Camp should top their list of must-try adventure camps near Delhi.
- How to reach Morni Nature Camp from Delhi?: Morni Nature Camp is near Panchakula, Haryana. The nearest airport for reaching Morni Nature Camp is Chandigarh International Airport and the nearest railway station is Chandigarh Junction railway station.
From Delhi the best way is to travel by road to reach Morni Nature Camp and the distance is around 260 km. You can hire a taxi or self-drive. Buses are available from Delhi to Panchakula.
From Panchakula you can hire a taxi to reach Morni Nature Camp.
- What is Morni Nature Camp famous for?: Morni Nature Camp is famous for Morni Hills, Shivalik Foothills, jungle walks, luxury tents, well trained staff and safe camping activity equipment. Morni Nature Camp is best suited for family, school, college, group and solo outings.
They provide 2-5 days camping package deals which can be customised.
Archery, flying fox, ladder climbing, monkey crawling, zipline, rappelling, rock climbing, trekking, Burma bridge, sky cycling, commando crossing, air gun shooting, campfire, musical activities and a lot of fun games can be enjoyed at Morni Nature Camp.
- Best time to visit Morni Nature Camp: Best time to visit Morni Nature Camp is from September to March.
- Booking Price: ₹1000 per person/ per day on booking a package.
- Official Site: www.morninaturecamp.com
Best Luxury Camps Near Delhi Beyond 400 Km
Binsar Eco Camp
Binsar Eco Camp, is a wonderful adventure camp in Uttarakhand, situated at an altitude of around 2000 metres. So, the view at Binsar Eco Camp is mesmerising.
Binsar Eco Camp is best for eco tourism and adventure camping. This is a must-visit camp to get inspired and refreshed.
You can indulge in yoga, bird watching, mountaineering, rappelling, mountain biking, zipline, slithering, barbeque in the wild, riverside trek, jungle camping, visiting the wildlife sanctuary, excursions and more.
- How to reach Binsar Eco Camp from Delhi?: Binsar Eco Camp can be reached by air, railway and road from Delhi. Pantnagar airport which is the nearest airport to reach Binsar has regular flights from New Delhi. From Pantnagar airport you can hire a taxi to reach Binsar Eco Camp and cottages.
The nearest railway station to reach Binsar Eco Camp is Kathgodam railway station. You can travel by bus or a taxi to reach Binsar Eco Camp from Kathgodam.
Delhi is also connected by road to Binsar. You can reach Binsar Eco Camp via Kumaon route.
- What is Binsar Eco Camp famous for?: Eco Camp and cottages are famous for eco tourism and adventure camps, Kumaon Hills, Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary, ancient Silk route, oak and rhododendron forest, Jageshwar temple, Anandamayi Ashram, Patal Bhuvneshwar and camp Chaukori.
- Best time to visit Binsar Eco Camp: Best time to visit Binsar Eco Camp is from September to May.
- Booking Price: The price of an Ecological room at Binsar Eco Camp and Cottages is around ₹6500 per night for 2 persons.
- Official Site: www.binsarecocamp.com
Sujan The Serai
Sujan The Serai, Jaisalmer is a little away from Delhi but is undoubtedly a must-try luxury camp. Anyone can fall in love with the extravagance and beauty of Sujan The Serai, Jaiselmer.
Sujan The Serai can boast of top class tents and camping experience. You just have to be here to get impressed.
A stay at the Royal Tented Suite, going for a spa, swimming, relaxing at the lounge and of course relishing the exquisite cuisine are just some of the attractions at Sujan The Serai, Jaisalmer.
- How to reach Sujan The Serai from Delhi?: The best way to reach Sujan The Serai is by air. You can take a flight or a private air charter from New Delhi airport to Jaisalmer Domestic Airport.
You can reach Sujan The Serai by rail or roadway too. Jaisalmer railway station connects via railway to Delhi and there are regular trains from Delhi to Jaisalmer.
You can travel till Jaisalmer or Jodhpur from Delhi by road in a private vehicle, taxi or bus. From Jaisalmer and Jodhpur you can reach Sujan The Serai by road and the driving distance is about 40 km and 240 km, respectively.
- What is Sujan The Serai; famous for? Royal Tented Suites, Luxury Tented Suites and Luxury Tents. Dining, lounge, spa, boutique, swimming pool and bar are just a few services to give you that royal treatment.
- Best time to visit Sujan The Serai: Sujan The Serai accepts bookings from September till March only.
- Booking Price: The booking cost starts from ₹49000 and goes up to ₹169000 for 2 persons/per night depending upon the choice of accommodation and season.
- Official Site: https:/thesujanlife.com/the-serai
Stay Updated! Join Now
Luxury and adventure camps are a superb way to experience luxury and explore the adventurous side of you. Hope you find a reason to reach out to the best luxury tents and adventure camps near Delhi soon. It’s time to say, get ready to ‘explore and enrich’!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is luxury camping and luxury tent?
Camping in a luxurious style implies luxury camping. Luxury tents have luxurious interiors and facilities inside a tent. Luxury camping is a glamourous way of camping and can be more expensive than ordinary and adventure-camping.
How many days are enough for adventure camping?
The duration of stay at a camp depends on the activities and services provided by the camp. Beginners can enjoy 1-3 days camping while experienced and adventure seekers who want to go for treks, hikes and mountaineering can require extensive stays at a camp.
Are adventure camps difficult?
Most adventure camps cater to all types of participants so they have easy to moderate and very difficult level activities in place. You can choose a camp and activities based on your status and interest.
How are the facilities at adventure camps?
Adventure camps work with the motto of adapting so provide basic or minimal but essential facilities to the participants. Some adventure camps provide customised services where you get to request what you want at the camp.
Which is better: a luxury tent or an adventure camp?
Luxury tents and adventure camps both are exciting. Luxury tents are glamorous and pricey while adventure camps are sporty and thrilling. You can try to explore both.