Popularly known as the corporate metropolis of India, Delhi has one of the most prominent 9 to 5 work cultures. Therefore, it is not uncommon for employees to seek a corporate team outing for relaxation. With the city being the hub of corporate working professionals, here are our top picks for best places for corporate team outings in Delhi NCR.
Here’s A List Of 10 Popular Corporate Team Outing Destinations In Delhi NCR
Places For Corporate Team Outing In Gurgaon
Camp Wild Dhauj
Situated near Mangar village, Camp Wild Dhauj is the ultimate option for a corporate team outing near Gurgaon. Participating in activities like Rappelling, Cycling, and Rock Climbing instils a sense of teamwork in the players.
Furthermore, the home-grown forest and hidden lake area enable employees to spend quality time together. In fact, employees can also push themselves beyond their limits by participating in the obstacle course on the Burma Bridge.
- How to reach Camp Wild Dhauj? It is 34 km from Delhi. From the Indira Gandhi International Airport, you can take public or private transport to the campsite. You can even opt for luxury buses, tourist buses, or state buses to arrive at the camp.
- What is Camp Wild Dhauj famous for? It is well-known for its adventurous sports ranging from Natural Rock Climbing to River Crossing to Flying Fox.
- What is the best time to visit Camp Wild Dhauj? The best time to visit the camp is from October to March to enjoy the calming weather.
- Starting price: ₹895 per person/per night
- Official site: For more info, head to Camp Wild Dhauj’s website.
If you’re planning on a fun-filled weekend getaway for yourself and your employees, Rangmanch Farms is a worthwhile option to consider. The destination is a prominent corporate outing near Gurgaon with over 80 adventure sports to offer.
With a wide range of team-building activities as well as unique flora and fauna on its premises, this location enables employees to bond over common interests like food or nature and participate in several adventurous sports.
- How to reach Rangmanch Farms? Since the farm is only 20 minutes from Gurgaon, you can either choose to drive yourself or opt for the metro.
- What are the Rangmanch Farms famous for? Rangmanch Farms is a popular weekend getaway, especially for the people in Delhi. It offers a pleasing atmosphere, in-house catering facilities, and several adventure activities.
- What is the best time to visit Rangmach Farms? The best time to visit the farms is during the weekend.
- Starting price: ₹5657+taxes per person/night
- Official site: For more information, head to Rangmanch Farm’s website.
Camp Mustang is a popular destination to conduct outdoor training and team-building activities. The camp provides a place for employees to think together, work together, and celebrate together given their willingness to participate and give their sincere best.
If you’re planning on organising activities such as Zorbing, Air Riffle shooting, or even Rocketry and Astronomy, Camp Mustang is a place worth due consideration.
- How to reach Camp Mustang? It is approximately 20 km from Gurgaon and can be easily reached by bus, train, or private vehicle.
- What is Camp Mustang famous for? Camp Mustang offers a wide range of fun-filled activities, but the most prominent ones are rock climbing, parasailing, and paintball.
- What is the best time to visit Camp Mustang? The best time to visit the camp is June to September i.e. the summer months.
- Starting price: ₹2200+taxes per person/night
- Official site: For more information, head to Camp Mustang’s website.
Spread over an area of 3 acres, Hans Resort is counted among the most well-suited resorts for corporate outings near Delhi. Along with a warm and welcoming ambience, the resort also enables visitors, particularly corporate professionals to engage in a wide variety of team-building exercises.
- How to reach Hans Resort? You can either take the blue metro line, or a local bus or opt for a cab to reach Hans Resort.
- What is the Hans Resort famous for? The Hans Resort is popular for being a business-friendly resort. It offers several cuisines, spacious rooms, and amazing views to its guests.
- What is the best time to visit the Hans Resort? Consider planning your stay at the Hans Resort during the monsoon season i.e. June-September to enjoy its green landscapes.
- Starting price: ₹2791+taxes per person/night
- Official site: For more information, head to Hans Resort’s website.
Best Western Resort Country Club
If you’re looking for resorts for corporate outings in Manesar, Best Western Resort Country Club is your calling. With a capacity of more than 1000 persons, it serves as a lucrative option to conduct the best corporate events which uphold corporate culture.
The greenery which is spread across an area of 50 acres assures you of the cleanest air and a walk in green heaven.
- How to reach Best Western Resort Country Club? To arrive at the resort, you can opt for the Airport Express Metro or take a bus. Booking a cab or driving yourself to the resorts are other feasible options.
- What is the Best Western Resort Country Club famous for? The resort is famous for its green landscapes which offer an authentic ambience with a rural touch.
- What is the best time to visit the Best Western Country Club? To make the best out of the resort’s scenic beauty, you should visit the resort during the monsoon months.
- Starting price: ₹5081+taxes per person/per night
- Official site: For more information, head to Best Western Resort Country Club’s website.
Places For Corporate Team Outing In Noida
Situated in Sector 18, Noida, the Mosaic Hotel is a spacious hotel which offers a luxurious and elegant vibe. With a fully functioning Conference room, well-maintained poolside area, and uniquely designed restaurant, the hotel is a one-stop destination if you’re in search of corporate team outing places in Noida.
- How to reach Mosaic Hotel? You can travel via the Blue Line of DMRC to reach the Sector 18 Metro Station, Noida. Thereafter, it is either a five-minute walking distance or a two-minute drive to the hotel.
- What is the Mosaic Hotel famous for? The hotel is well-known for hosting corporate parties, conferences, and social gathering events. With its in-house catering team and ease of accessibility, it is one of the best hotels in business.
- What is the best time to visit Mosaic Hotel? To avail of the best deals, consider booking the hotel either on a Thursday or Saturday.
- Starting price: ₹5105+taxes per person/night
- Official site: For more information, head to Mosaic Hotel’s website.
A banquet hall spread across 20,000 square feet of space, J.S. Garden is the perfect venue for your corporate team outing in Noida. The hall is equipped with advanced sound and lighting systems which makes it ideal for hosting indoor team-building activities.
In addition, the well-maintained garden adds a beautiful touch to the elegant interiors, making it an ideal space for professional engagement.
- How to reach J.S. Garden? The Garden is merely 30 minutes away from the Indira Gandhi International Airport. You can either take a cab or drive yourself to the place.
- What is the J.S. Garden famous for? The Garden is known for its variety of cuisines along with its humble and lovely staff.
- What is the best time to visit J.S. Garden? Although J.S. Garden is a year-round venue, you can choose to book it in the winter to make full use of the interiors as well as the outdoor setting.
- Starting price: ₹1000+taxes per plate
- Official site: NA
Suggested Reads: Resorts Near Delhi NCR With Activites
Fortune Inn Grazia
Fortune Inn Grazia is located in Noida, adjacent to the famous shopping hub of Sector 18. If you’re planning to conduct a corporate outing during the weekend, the hotel is undoubtedly an ideal place offering amenities such as a minibar, daily newspaper, and tea/coffee maker.
The hotel has been described as a perfect blend of comfort, convenience, and value by its guests.
- How to reach Fortune Inn Grazia? You can easily reach the hotel via subway, car, taxi, or rideshare. The Noida Sector 16 station is the closest one to the hotel.
- What is the Fortune Inn Grazia famous for? The Fortune Inn Grazia is well-known for its wide range of guest facilities and complementary services. Being a modern full-service hotel, the place is elegant and offers a variety of modern amenities.
- What is the best time to visit Fortune Inn Grazia? To get the best deals, you can plan your stay for either a Saturday or Monday. The hotel is usually on the expensive side if booked for a Tuesday.
- Starting price: ₹9000+taxes per person/night
- Official site: For more information, head to Fortune Inn Grazia’s website.
Radisson Blu MBD Hotel
If you’re in search of five-star accommodation for your team outing in Noida, look nowhere else. Radisson Blu MBD Hotel is the most popular choice for hosting formal and informal events in Noida. The hotel offers several amenities such as free Wi-Fi, a fitness centre, an outdoor pool, and even a trendy bar to enjoy drinks with your colleagues.
- How to reach Radisson Blu MBD Hotel? To reach the hotel, you can either book a cab or travel to the Botanical Garden Metro Station. From there, the hotel is at a walking distance of 10 minutes.
- What is the Radisson Blu MBD Hotel famous for? The hotel is famous for its easy access to the businesses and corporate houses in Noida along with comforts like on-site dining and a spa.
- What is the best time to visit the Radisson Blu MBD Hotel? The hotel is at its best throughout the year though you can keep checking for the prices to go down and avail the best deals.
- Starting price: ₹11894+taxes per person/night
- Official site: For more information, head to Radisson Blu MBD Hotel’s website.
Courtyard Aravalli Resort
Offering the scenic beauty of the Aravali Hills in the backdrop, Courtyard Aravalli Resort is one of the best resorts near Delhi NCR for day outings. It is an ideal spot both for conducting team building activities as well as leisure outings with your team.
With activities such as camel rides, balance walks, archery, gulel, and mini football, you’re assured of an active learning experience.
- How to reach Courtyard Aravalli Resort? You can travel via private or public transportation conveniently given the resort is just a few kilometres from Delhi NCR.
- What is the Courtyard Aravalli Resort famous for? The hotel is well-known for hosting corporate parties, conferences, and social gathering events. With its in-house catering team and ease of accessibility, it is one of the best resorts in business.
- What is the best time to visit the Courtyard Aravalli Resort? The Courtyard Aravalli Resort is a well-suited destination throughout the year.
- Starting price: ₹14301+taxes per person/night
- Official site: For more information, head to Courtyard Faridabad Aravalli Resort’s website.
In today’s fast-paced corporate world, it has become crucial for businesses to constantly adapt to the changing environment. The focus here should be on creating an environment which operates like a well-oiled machine, one where everyone can work in an organised manner.
To achieve this, corporate team building is the most viable solution. And in our opinion, there is no way better than corporate team outings to build such unbreakable bonds.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What can I do in Delhi for a weekend?
There is a lot to explore when in Delhi. You can choose to take a food tour throughout the city or even shop till you drop at Connaught Place and Sarojini Nagar.
What is Gurgaon famous for?
Gurgaon is popularly called the second largest IT hub of India. Additionally, it is the third largest hub of banking.
How is Delhi for living?
Delhi is an affordable place to live in. With well-developed transport and infrastructure, Delhi offers ease of travel and overall convenience. Being an IT hub, the city has a lot to offer in terms of employment opportunities as well.