Interested in Night Trek to Kalsubai? We have a great package for you.
Enroll for the night Trek to Kalsubai, the highest peak in Maharashtra. Located in Igatpuri, the Kalsubai trek difficulty level is Medium. It is visited throughout the year by avid trekkers, Kalsubai temple devotees, and wildlife enthusiasts alike. Trek the Kalsubai mountain with a guide and enjoy the scenic beauty.
Start: 12:00 AM & Return: 4:00 PM
What does the package include?
- Transportation from Kasara to Kasara
- Trek Guide
- Entry charges
- Travelothon Adventure Expertise
- Safety & First Aid
What does the package exclude?
- If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, the Organiser is not responsible for any loss of thing or human being.
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical Expenses
- Water bottle, Soft drinks
- Thermal check
- Sanitization of Transport vehicle
- Personal Sanitization – In the vehicle, Peak top, Entering the bus while leaving.
- The trek leader holds the right to make any changes in the program or schedule without any prior notice. Participants will have to bear extra charges if any, unavoidable expenses occurred due to change in program or natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc.
- Don’t bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High-value mobile phones.
- Consumption of Alcohol strictly banned on Trek. In case found guilty, strict actions will be taken.
How much does it cost?
- Only ₹999/- per person
How to reach Kalsubai?
- Mumbai: (153Kms)
Continue to Chedda Nagar. Take NH160 to Ghoti – Shirdi Rd/Ghoti-Shukl Tirth Rd/Ghoti – Sinnar Rd/Nagpur-Aurangabad-Mumbai Highway/Padgha – Shirdi Rd in Khambale. Follow Ghoti – Shirdi Rd/Ghoti-Shukl Tirth Rd/Ghoti – Sinnar Rd/Nagpur-Aurangabad-Mumbai Highway/Padgha – Shirdi Rd and MH SH 44 to your destination in Jahagirdarwadi
Does it sound awesome? It is.
Please do not litter. Leave only your footprints & bring back great memories of your time spent.