Kothaligad (Marathi: कोथळीगड/पेठ चा किल्ला) (also called Kotligad/ Kothligad/Peth) is a small fort (3100 ft) situated to the east of Karjat near Karjat-Murbad Road in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is a famous trek in the Karjat area. The locals say that this is not actually a fort but a sort of lighthouse from where the directions were given to know the advancements of the enemy. In fact, it can be called a watchtower to keep a vigil on the Mawal area in the greater province of the Maratha. The stone is a single black expanse reaching the Peth village standing on the fertile soil with abundant natural resources for water and farming.
(Inclusive of transportation Mumbai to Mumbai, Breakfast, Lunch, Extra Munchings, Safety Guidance, and Expertise, Certificate)
1. Thermal check
2. Sanitization of Transport vehicle
3. Personal Sanitization – In the vehicle, Peak top, Entering the bus while leaving.
Prior Registrations Compulsory. Limited Seats to be served on a first come first basis.
10:00 PM – Leave from Mumbai
2:30 AM – Reach the Base Village and rest
3:30 AM – Start the trek to reach half point and rest
4:00 AM – Wake-up call for the trek with Breakfast and ready for the Trek
5:30 AM – Leave for the Trek
10:00 AM – Return to base village
12:00 PM – Reach base village and have lunch / if possible visit the nearby Local waterfall
1:00 PM – Leave for Mumbai
1) The trek leader holds the right to make any changes in the program or schedule without any prior notice. Participants will have to bear extra charges if any, unavoidable expenses occurred due to change in program or natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc.
2) Don’t bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High-value mobile phones.
3) Consumption of Alcohol strictly banned on Trek. In case found guilty, strict actions will be taken.
4) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, the Organiser is not responsible for any loss of a thing or human being.
5) Cancellation Charges Rs. 500/- Strictly Applicable under any circumstances.