Devkund is a rare plunge waterfall in Maharashtra. It is a beautiful amalgamation of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of the Kundalika River. The height of the Devkund Waterfall Trek is 2700 ft. approx. The waterfall tumbles down with a strong gush on the rocky surface right into a natural pool of turquoise waters. The fresh waterfall flows throughout the year, making it one of the few perennial waterfalls in Maharashtra.
Experience the Devkund Waterfall Trek
(Inclusive of transportation Mumbai to Mumbai, Breakfast, Lunch, Extra Munchings, Safety Guidance, and Expertise, Certificate)
1. Thermal check
2. Sanitization of Transport vehicle
3. Personal Sanitization – In the vehicle, Peak top, Entering the bus while leaving.
Prior Registrations Compulsory. Limited Seats to be served on a first come first basis.
10:00 PM – Leave from Mumbai
4:30 AM – Reach the Base Village and rest
5:00 AM – Wake-up call for the trek with Breakfast and ready for the Trek
6:00 AM – Leave for the Trek
10:00 AM – Return to base village
12:00 PM – Reach base village and have lunch
1:00 PM – Leave for Mumbai
1) The trek leader holds the right to make any changes in the program or schedule without any prior notice. Participants will have to bear extra charges if any, unavoidable expenses occurred due to change in program or natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
2) Don’t bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High-value mobile phones.
3) Consumption of Alcohol is strictly banned on Trek. In case found guilty, strict actions will be taken.
4) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, the Organiser is not responsible for any loss of a thing or human being.
5) Cancellation Charges Rs. 500/- Strictly Applicable under any circumstances.