Interested in Kolad River Rafting and Camping? We have a great package for you.
Kolad River Rafting is a thrilling experience to take part in. We offer 12.5 Km of river rafting at Kundalika rive which has 4 Rapids and is for about 2 hours. You travel down the river with your Guide. We have professional, trained Rafting Guides with years of experience to make sure you have a wonderful time with the highest levels of safety.
Check-In: 4:30 PM & Check-Out: 4 PM (Next Day)
What does the package include?
- Rafting (12 Km)
- Stay in Camps / Tents
- Welcome snacks
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (Homemade style meals)
- Playground – Cricket, Football, Volleyball & Badminton equipment available
- Paddling pool
- Exclusive refrigerator
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Camping Gear & Entry charges
- Travelothon Adventure Expertise
- Safety & First Aid
Additional services available:
- Barbecue (available on request) – Prepare yourselves
- Soft Drinks & Snacks
- Local travel arrangements
- Kayaking / Zipline River Crossing
- Bumper Ride / Banana Jetski Ride
Important things to carry?
- Some snacks/biscuits/wafers etc
- Compulsory Torch with an extra battery
- Camera & Bluetooth speakers optional
- Headgears to protect from cold
How much does it cost?
- Only INR2699/- per person for 1Night stay
What does the package exclude?
- Any transportation to/from camp
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical Expenses
- Parking at own risk
Best time to visit Kolad?
- Throughout Year
How to reach?
- Mumbai: (138Kms)
Take the Mumbai – Pune Expressway till Khalapur toll. In 500 M take the exit to Imagica and continue on Khopoli – Pali road, take left to Pali hills and follow the road to Bhira Dam. Turn right for Saje village, our starting point.
- Pune: (138Kms)
Take the Mulshi dam road and drive down Tamhini ghat till Vile (Bank of Maharashtra). 1 Km after Vile turn right on Pali – Khopoli road, turn left for Saje village, our starting point.
Does it sound awesome? It is.
Please do not litter. Leave only your footprints & bring back great memories of your time spent.