Delhi Manali Volvo package
(3 Nights Stay in Manali)
Hotel: Himalayan River & Camps/ Similar
- Stay for 3 nights in Deluxe Room
- Meal Plan: Breakfast and Dinner
- Transfer from Delhi to Manali – Volvo Bus Tickets (Overnight)
- Transfer from Manali Bus Stand to Hotel – Alto
- Manali Local Sightseeing – Alto
- Day Excursion to Naggar Castle – Alto
- Day Excursion to Solang Valley – Alto
- Transfer from Hotel to Manali Bus Stand – Alto
- Transfer from Manali to Delhi – Volvo Bus Tickets (Overnight)
Please note below is a tentative itinerary for your trip. The actual may vary depending on the inclusions selected in the trip.
Day 1: Arrival at Manali from Delhi – Half Day Local Tour
Reach Manali by Volvo (if overnight journey, then previous day evening departure from Delhi). Pickup from Bus Stand and check-in to the hotel (early check-in subject to availability). The afternoon goes for a city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery, and Vashisht Village. Enjoy your dinner in the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Day Excursion to Naggar Castle
After breakfast, we proceed to Naggar Castle today – to witness a unique mix of English and Indian architectural design. Naggar Castle is a mansion made of wood and stone and it also houses an art museum and a small historic temple Jagti Patt. Return to your hotel by evening. Overnight stay at a hotel in Manali.
Day 3: Day Excursion to Solang Valley
- After breakfast, get ready to go on an excursion to Solang Valley. At 8500 ft above mean sea level, the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh, Solang Valley is a must-see for adrenaline junkies. You can choose to go parachuting paragliding, skating, or zorbing (at your own expense). Its lush forests, apple orchards, snowcapped peaks, and rivers attract visitors as well. By evening, return to your hotel in Manali and enjoy a lovely dinner. Overnight stay at a hotel in Manali.
- As per H.P Gov’t Permission, in case you prefer to do Rohtang Pass sightseeing, extra Cab / Bus Tickets need to be hired on sharing basis at your own expense and risk.
Day 4: Departure from Manali to Delhi
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out from the hotel as per the hotel’s check-out time. Keep your luggage in the lobby area. Around afternoon, transfer to the bus stand to board your Volvo to Delhi.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated, etc)
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
Useful Tips Before Booking
- If you intend to visit Rohtang Pass, please note that the tourist vehicles are only allowed until Gulaba Checkpost. Post Checkpost local union taxi is to be hired to go till Rohtang Pass.
- Rohtang Pass is closed for a visit on Tuesdays as BRO (Border Road Organization) carries out maintenance of the Rohtang road.
- To visit Rohtang Pass, you need to obtain a permit. There are limited permits available every day (750 for local HP registered vehicles and only 250 for tourist vehicles).
- Hotels may not have free heater services available. Heaters may be arranged from the hotel at additional charges on a direct payment basis, varying from Rs 400 – Rs 1000, as per hotel charges and availability. We request you to kindly check the same with the hotel at the time of check-in to avoid inconvenience during your stay.
- Most of the 2 stars and 3-star hotels in Himachal provide only Mattresses, not Extra beds.
- If you are booking an AC Cab, AC will be kept switched off while driving in hilly areas.
- Hotels in Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, and Dalhousie do not provide heaters free of cost. If you require a heater in the room, that will be payable extra directly at the hotel.
- Vehicles in Hill Areas – Even if you opt for an AC vehicle, in hill stations AC is non-operational to avoid damage or mid-trip breakdown of the vehicle for your own convenience. Also, in several hill areas, commercial vehicles are not allowed to play music to prevent accidents
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. will have to be borne by the guest. We will help in making the best possible alternate arrangements. We will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- All the Tibetan Monasteries are closed in Himachal till further notice.
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, the hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (amount depends upon hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the accommodation).
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- We reserve the right to issue a full refund in case we believe that we are unable to fulfill the services for any technical reasons.
Terms and Conditions
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangements for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of a similar standard.
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- In case a flight gets canceled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveler.
- If your stay falls on special dates (like 24th December, 31st December, 14th February, etc.) when the hotel organizes gala dinner, then there may be mandatory Gala Dinner Charges additional that you need to pay at the hotel directly.
- Country guidelines may change without notice; hence, check travel rules and your eligibility for travel on the respective country/state’s regulatory website before booking your travel.
Our Scope of Services
- We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan, or any other facility or provider, etc. that is engaged to provide you services during the course of your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
- You will need to adhere to the conditions, rules, and regulations of each service provider. For instance, you will need to check the baggage rules of the airline, you will need to check the hotel rules to check what the mealtimes are, at which you should make yourself available. The company is not responsible/liable for the consequences if you breach such rules and regulations.
- If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider and if the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
- We cannot be held responsible/liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage, etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees, or agents.
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation, etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
- There will be also a service charge of 5% on total value in case of cancellation of Hotel/Land and 2.5% on total value for amendments by WML.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT, or deposit cash Rs 1,99,000/- in adherence to Income Tax ACT.
- We charge non-refundable financing fees for overdue amounts: 1. Financing charges: 1% per day of pending amount, compounding per day 2. Processing charges for financing: 5% per week of the pending amount or INR 10,000 per week, whichever is lower; from the 2nd week.
- We reserve the right to cancel your trip without notice after the due date. Any cancellation costs will be borne by you.
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to the non-availability of flights, Hotels, Ferry, etc.
- There might be an increase in the total package cost offered at the time of bookings if the payments are not received by us as per the terms mentioned and the extra cost needs to be borne by the guest.
- We will never ask you to pay in a personal account. Please always pay using our website or in our company bank account.