Interested in Vaitarna Lake Camping? We have a great package for you.
Enjoy the Vaitarna lakeside camping with your family and friends every weekend. Spend some quality time with your loved ones, escape from the city noise and relax along the Vaitarna river. Your tents will be facing the Vaitarna Lake and night weather will be perfect for Barbecue & a cozy campfire.
Right at the heart of the most picturesque scene, camping at Vaitarna is the go-to place near Mumbai to chill. So pack your bags as Vaitarna camping is just 1.5 hrs away.
- 04:00 PM: Reach the Vaitarna lake camping site
- 04:15 PM: Check in to the allotted tent
- 04:30 PM: Freshen up and have some snacks with refreshing Tea/Coffee.
- 06:30 PM: Enjoy the beautiful sunset view and relax. You can play Cricket, Badminton, Chess, Ludo till we get ready for the BBQ Session.
- 07:00 PM: Traditional BBQ (Veg/Non-veg) (Limited)
- 09:30 PM: Delicious dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be served prepared on Chula by locals in traditional Indian cooking style.
- 10:30 PM: Enjoy your evening with a sizzling bonfire and a Music session.
- 06:00 AM: Wake up early to see a mesmerizing view of the Vaitarna Lake from your tent & a beautiful sunrise
- 07:00 AM: Get fresh & take a stroll around the garden
- 08:00 AM: Morning chai and tummy full breakfast along the Vaitarna river is a just perfect weekend treat!!
- 09:00 AM: Enjoy the pleasant morning along the lakeside. Play Cricket/ Football/ Badminton with your group in the open areas
- 11:00 AM: Click pictures & capture all the mesmerizing moments with your family or friends
- 11:30 AM: Check-Out from the campsite
What does the Vaitarna Camping package include?
- Vaitarna Lake Camping with bedding
- Tented accommodation on sharing basis with mats & blankets
- High Tea and Snacks
- Dinner – Veg/Non-Veg Unlimited (Homemade style meals)
- Bonfire & BBQ (Limited)
- Games (Hand Ball, Badminton, Cricket)
- 8 pm to 11 pm Music along (if rain permits)
- Hygienic Washrooms
- Free parking
- Camping & Entry charges
- Travelothon Adventure Expertise
- Safety & First Aid
Additional services available:
- Soft Drinks & Snacks
- Local travel arrangements
Important things to carry?
- Identity Proof (must)
- Compulsory Torch with an extra battery
- Camera & Bluetooth speakers optional
- Headgears to protect from cold
- Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually
Check-In: 4:00 PM & Check-Out: 11:30 AM (Next Day)
How much does it cost?
- Only ₹1199/- per person for a 1 Night stay
What does the package exclude?
- Any transportation to/from camp
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical Expenses
- Parking at own risk
Best time to visit Vaitarna Lake for Camping?
The best time to visit Vaitarna is during Monsoon. Ideal months for Vaitarna lakeside camping are
- December – February
- May – September
How to reach Vaitarna Lakeside Camping?
From Mumbai: (126Kms)
- By Road: Vaitarna Lake is 1.5 hrs drive from Mumbai. You can drive to Vaitarna camping directions using google maps.
- By Rail: Take the local to Igatpuri Railway station, the nearest railway station. It is around 28 km away from Vaitarna dam.
From Pune: (220Kms)
- By Road: It takes around 4 hrs to drive to the Vaitarna campsite from Pune. We will share the google map location
- Rail: Travel to Mumbai & take the local to Igatpuri.
Does it sound awesome? It is.
- The best way to reach Vaitarna Lake is by road.
- It’s only a 1.5 Hrs drive from Mumbai.
- Or you can reach Igatpuri Railway station which is 28 km from the campsite
We will provide google maps GPS route to our campsite location.
The Vaitarna campsite is just 96 Kms from Mumbai
Monsoon is a great time to experience camping at Vaitarna.
People also prefer winters.
Yes free parking facility is available at campsite
There is no pick-up or drop facility available.
Yes, this spot is highly popular for camping and weekend getaways for couples.
Yes, clean and hygienic common washroom facilities are available at the campsite. These are within walking distance of your camps.