Interested in Revdanda Beach Camping? We have a great package for you.
Revdanda Camping at Alibaug beach has everything to make your weekend memorable. The vibrant Revdanda beach camping is one of the most amazing and popular weekend activities near Alibaug city. You can explore the Portuguese fort, church & visit the abandoned lighthouse.
Chill out on hammocks or sunbathe, you can spend your day participating in water sports, playing beach volleyball, cricket, football, badminton, frisbee, or just taking a dip in the water. The experience is refreshing for kids and families. Soothe your minds with an amazing sunset & make new memories with your family & friends.
- 04:00 PM: Reach the Revdanda campsite
- 04:15 PM: Check in to the allotted tent
- 04:30 PM: Freshen up and have some snacks with refreshing Tea/Coffee.
- 06:30 PM: Enjoy the beautiful sunset view and relax. You will be provided will Cricket, Badminton, Chess, Ludo till we get ready for the live POPTI Session.
- 07:00 PM: Experience live “POPTI” (Veg/Non-veg) cooking, it is a unique village-style barbeque
- 09:30 PM: Unlimited delicious dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be served prepared on Chula by locals in traditional Indian cooking style.
- 10:30 PM: Enjoy your evening with a sizzling bonfire and a Music session.
- 06:00 AM: Wake up early to see a mesmerizing view of the Revdanda beach & a beautiful sunrise
- 07:00 AM: Freshen up & take a stroll around the garden
- 08:00 AM: A hot cup of tea and tummy full breakfast with the sight of alleviating beach is a just perfect weekend treat!!
- 09:00 AM: Enjoy the pleasant morning along the beachside playing Cricket/ Football/ Badminton with your group in the open areas
- 11:00 AM: Capture all the mesmerizing moments with your photography skills
- 11:30 AM: Check-Out from the campsite
What does the Revdanda Beach Camping package include?
- Beachside Camping with Bedding
- Welcome drinks (Non- alcoholic)
- High tea (snack with tea/coffee)
- Music Night
- Traditional BBQ: Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian Popti (limited)
- Warm Bonfire
- Dinner – Veg/Non-Veg Unlimited (Homemade style meals)
- Exploring all that the area has to offer- The beach, the fort, the church, etc
- Hygienic Washrooms
- Free parking
- Camping & Entry charges
- Travelothon Adventure Expertise
- Safety & First Aid
Additional services available:
- Water Sports (Extra Charges Apply)
- Soft Drinks & Snacks
- Local travel arrangements
Important things to carry?
- Mask & Sanitizer is compulsory
- Some snacks/biscuits/wafers etc
- Extra pair of clothes & Comfortable Footwear
- Toiletries (towel, toothbrush. toothpaste, etc)
- Camera & Bluetooth speakers optional
- Headgears to protect from cold
Check-In: 4:00 PM & Check-Out: 11:30 AM (Next Day)
How much does it cost?
- Only ₹1399/- per person for 2Days & 1Night
What does the package exclude?
- Any transportation to/from camp
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical Expenses
- Parking at own risk
Best time to visit Revdanda Beach?
The best time to visit is winter. However, the camping is generally open in:
- October – April
How to reach Revdanda beach Alibaug?
From Mumbai: (96Kms)
- By Road: You can drive using Revdanda beach directions using google maps. You either choose Khopoli – Pali – Roha – Revdanda road or Panvel – Vadkal Naka – Alibaug – Revdanda road. It takes around four hours to reach the Revdanda beach camping in Alibaug.
- By Ferry: Take 2.00 pm PNP ferry to Mandwa Jetty from Gateway of India.
- From Mandwa port you can board the connecting bus of the ferry or Catamaran operator till Alibaug bus depot.
- From Alibaug bus depot you can travel to the campsite in an auto-rickshaw around 17 kilometers away.
- You can also hire a Tum Tum rickshaw directly to the campsite from Mandwa Jetty and Back.
From Pune: (140Kms)
- By Road: Take NH60, Ganeshkhind Rd, and Baner Rd to NH 48 in National Games Park – Take Bengaluru – Mumbai Hwy/Mumbai Hwy/Mumbai – Pune Hwy/Mumbai – Pune Expy to MH SH 104. Exit from Bengaluru – Mumbai Hwy/Mumbai Hwy/Mumbai – Pune Hwy/Mumbai – Pune Expy Continue on MH SH 104 to Chinchpada, Pen – Take NH166A to Bypass Rd in Alibag – Continue on Bypass Rd. Drive to Alibaug Rewas Rd in Sai Nagar, Chendhare
- Bus: MSRTC has a regular bus service till 06:30 PM
- Another option: Travel to Mumbai & take the ferry from Gateway of India to the Alibaug beach camping.
Does it sound awesome? It is.
- The best way to reach Revdanda beach camping is by road.
- You can also take a ferry from Gateway of India, Mumbai.
- Daily Busses are also available.
We will provide google maps GPS route to our campsite location.
Its just 17 Kms from Alibaug
Winters is a great time to experience camping at Revdanda beach Alibaug.
Its usually open from October – April
The campsite & Revdanda is ~90 km from Mumbai. You can take a ferry from Mumbai.
Revdanda beach is the closest beach from Pune. Revdanda located ~140 kilometers from Pune it takes four hours to reach the campsite
From Alibaug bus depot you can travel to the campsite in an auto-rickshaw around 17 kilometers away.
You can also hire a Tum Tum rickshaw directly to the campsite from Mandwa Jetty and Back.
There is no pick-up or drop facility available.
Yes, this spot is highly recommended for camping and weekend getaways for beach-loving couples.
Yes, clean and hygienic common washroom facilities are available at the campsite. These are within walking distance of your camps.