Interested in Bhandardara Lake Camping? We have a great package for you.
Bhandardara Lake Camping is one of the most amazing and highly favorite camping spots for nature lovers to picnic. Spend a magical evening in a tent beside a lake with chirping birds, a pleasant breeze, and waves in front of you. Experience nature like never before at Panjre Island (पांजरे बेट).
Check-In: 4:30 PM & Check-Out: 11 AM (Next Day)
What does the package include?
- Private Camping area for groups
- Boat ride
- High Tea & Dinner
- Enjoy the Acoustic Guitar Tunes or Music session
- Cozy bedding with sleeping bags & Camping chairs
- Tents will be on Quad sharing basis
- Special tents available for a group of 5 people
- Hygienic Western Toilets
- Free parking
- Camping & Entry charges
- Travelothon Adventure Expertise
- Safety & First Aid
Additional services available:
- Barbecue (available on request)
- Soft Drinks & Snacks
- Local travel arrangements
Important things to carry?
- Some snacks/biscuits/wafers etc
- Compulsory Torch with an extra battery
- Camera & Bluetooth speakers optional
- Warm clothes to protect from cold
How much does it cost?
- Only ₹1649/- per person for 1Night
What does the package exclude?
- Any transportation to/from camp
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical Expenses
- Parking at own risk
Best time to visit?
- September – April
How to reach?
- Mumbai: (164Kms)
Take Mumbai Nashik Highway. Turn right at Ghoti. Drive on Ghoti Shirdi road up to Sai Mahima Hotel. Turn right on to Bhandardhara-Ghoti road. Reach Warangushi Naka and ask for Shendi Village.
- Pune: (172Kms)
Take Pune Nashik Highway – NH60 and follow this route: Pune – Chakan – Rajgurunagar – Manchar – Narayangaon – Alepahata – Otur – Bramhanwada – Kotul – Bhandardara
Does it sound awesome? It is.