Tikona is also known as Vitandgad is the dominant hill fort in Maval in western India. It is located near Kamshet around 60 km from Pune. The village nearest to the fort is called Tikona-Peth. The 3500 ft high hill is pyramidal in shape and the name Tikona means “triangular”.
Charges: Rs. 1100/-
(Inclusive of transportation Mumbai to Mumbai, Breakfast, Lunch, Extra Munchings, Safety Guidance and Expertise, Certificate)
1. Thermal check
2. Sanitization of Transport vehicle
3. Personal Sanitization – In the vehicle, Peak top, Entering the bus while leaving.
Prior Registrations Compulsory. Limited Seats to be served on a first come first basis.
10:30 PM – Leave from Mumbai
2:30 AM – Reach the Base Village and start the trek
5:30 AM – Wake-up call for the trek with Breakfast and play some games
11:00 AM – Be back to Base and get fresh
1:00 PM – Lunch and leave for Mumbai.
1) The trek leader holds the right to make any changes in the program or schedule without any prior notice. Participants will have to bear extra charges if any, unavoidable expenses occurred due to change in program or natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc.
2) Don’t bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High-value mobile phones.
3) Consumption of Alcohol strictly banned on Trek. In case found guilty, strict actions will be taken.
4) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, the Organiser is not responsible for any loss of a thing or human being.
5) Cancellation Charges Rs. 500/- Strictly Applicable under any circumstances.