Sarasgad is a village situated near Pali. The village contains Sarasgad Fort, the twin of Sudhagad Fort. It can be identified by its four pinnacles and thus was mainly used as a watch place to check the surrounding region.
This fort’s height from sea level is 490 meters. There are many caves that were used for soldiers and other purposes because the fort has very little area available on its top. There are around ten tanks carved in rocks. They provide a cool water supply throughout the year.
(Inclusive of transportation Mumbai to Mumbai, Breakfast, Lunch, Extra Munchings, Safety Guidance and Expertise, Certificate)
Prior registration is compulsory. Limited Seats. Registration will be on First Come First Basis.
1. Thermal check
2. Sanitization of Transport vehicle
3. Personal Sanitization – In the vehicle, Peak top, Entering the bus while leaving.
10:00 PM – Leave from Mumbai
4:30 AM – Reach the Base Village and rest
5:00 AM – Wake-up call for the trek with Breakfast and ready for the Trek
6:00 AM – Leave for the Trek
10:00 AM – Return to base village
12:00 PM – Reach base village and have lunch
1:00 PM – Leave for Mumbai
1) The trek leader holds the right to make any changes in the program or schedule without any prior notice. Participants will have to bear extra charges if any, unavoidable expenses occurred due to change in program or natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
2) Don’t bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High-value mobile phones.
3) Consumption of Alcohol strictly banned on Trek. In case found guilty, strict actions will be taken.
4) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, the Organiser is not responsible for any loss of a thing or human being.
5) Cancellation Charges Rs. 500/- Strictly Applicable under any circumstances.
Things to bring:
There are no reviews yet.