Interested in Malshej Ghat Camping? We have a great package for you.
A top destination for nature lovers and photographers, Malshej Ghat is a beautiful location near Mumbai and Pune. You will surely be mesmerized by its beauty while Camping at Malshej Ghat.
Now enjoy the Malshej Ghat Camping & Sindhola Gadh Trek with your friends and family every weekend. Spend a night far from the city noise and relax amid nature at Malshej Ghat. Your tents will be lakeside facing and night weather will be perfect for Barbecue & a Campfire.
- 04:00 PM: Reach campsite on your own
- 04:15 PM: Check in to the allotted tent & freshen up
- 04:30 PM: Enjoy your evening snacks. (Misal pav + Tea) & explore nearby areas
- 06:00 PM: Participate in fun activities and watch the sunset from your lakeside tents
- 08:00 PM: BBQ & Music with Games followed by dinner
- 10:30 PM: Have dinner and cozy up to a warm campfire with great Music
- 05:45 AM: Wake up early to see a mesmerizing sight of the lake & the beautiful sunrise
- 06:00 AM: Get ready for the trek to Sindhola Gadh near Malshej ghat
- 09:00 AM: Freshen up & have your breakfast
- 09:30 AM: Spend some time at the camp & take a stroll in the open areas
- 11:00 AM: Time to check-out from the campsite. Click pictures before you take the boat ride back to the Arthur Dam
What does the Malshej Ghat camping package include?
- Private Camping area for groups
- Lakeside Camping
- Tented accommodation on sharing basis with mats & blankets
- High Tea and Snacks
- Dinner – Veg/Non-Veg Unlimited (Homemade style meals)
- Bonfire & BBQ (Limited)
- Ghost Stories & Haunted Place visit
- Trekking & Body Surfing
- Hygienic Washrooms
- Free parking
- 8 pm to 11 pm Music along (if rain permits)
- Camping & Entry charges
- Travelothon Adventure Expertise
- Safety & First Aid
Additional services available:
- Boat Ride
- Soft Drinks & Snacks
- Local travel arrangements
Important things to carry?
- Identity Proof (must)
- Some snacks/biscuits/wafers etc
- Compulsory Torch with an extra battery
- Camera & Bluetooth speakers optional
- Headgears to protect from cold
- Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually
Check-In: 4:00 PM & Check-Out: 11 AM (Next Day)
How much does it cost?
- Only ₹1499/- per person for 2 Days & 1 Night stay
What does the package exclude?
- Any transportation to/from camp
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical Expenses
- Parking at own risk
What is the best time to visit Malshej Ghat?
The ideal time for camping at Malshej Ghat is:
- Monsoons (June – September)
- Winters (October – February)
How to reach Malshej Ghat Campsite?
From Mumbai: (154Kms)
- By Road: You can drive to Malshej Ghat using google maps. You either take Mumbai Nashik Highway. Turn right at Ghoti. Drive on Ghoti Shirdi road up to Sai Mahima Hotel. Turn right on to Bhandardhara-Ghoti road. Reach Warangushi Naka and ask for Shendi Village. It takes around four hours to reach the campsite
- By Train: The nearest railway station is Kalyan which is 85 km away from Malshej Ghat
From Pune: (172Kms)
- By Road: To reach Malshej Ghat from Pune take a Pune-Nashik highway and head towards Chakan – Rajgurunagar – Peth – Manchar – Narayangaon – Junnar and reach Malshej Ghat via Khubi. You can use the google maps GPS route to reach our campsite location.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is Kalyan which is 85 km away from Malshej.
Does it sound awesome? It is.
You can either drive directly to the campsite or hire a public vehicle from Kalyan to Campsite. You can travel by road or by train. We will provide google maps GPS route to our campsite location.
To experience nature, you can visit the campsite at Malshej during the Monsoons. Winters are also a great time to experience nature.
Maleshej Ghat is ~154 km from Mumbai.
Pune to Malshej distance is ~140 Kilometers. Malshej does not have a railway station, so you have to reach Kalyan which is 85km away,
Malshej Ghat camping check-in and check-out timings are:
Check-in at 4 pm
Check-out at 11 am
There is no pick-up or drop facility available.
Yes, it is highly recommended for camping for nature-loving couples.
Yes, clean and hygienic common washroom facilities are available at the campsite. These are within walking distance of your camps.
It’s a beautiful one day picnic spot for people who love rains and some time closer to nature. Driving up till this place, especially in the rainy season can be a tedious task to do but worth it..Thanks
It was a thrilling experience. The host was really amazing and the amount of fun we had :D. Check this place out, definitely a place to visit with your friends.