Interested in Devkund Camping? We have a great package for you.
If you are looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Travelothon and visit the Devkund camping & Waterfall trek located near Bhira Village.
What does the package include?
- Tented accommodation on sharing basis with mats & blankets
- Devkund waterfall trekking with Guide
- High Tea and Snacks
- Lunch and Dinner – Veg/Non-Veg Unlimited (Homemade style meals)
- Barbecue (available on request) – Prepare yourselves
- Free parking
- 8pm to 11pm Music along with Fun games (if rain permits)
- Camping & Entry charges
- Travelothon Adventure Expertise
- Safety & First Aid
Additional services available:
- Soft Drinks & Snacks
- Local travel arrangements
Important things to carry?
- Some snacks/biscuits/wafers etc
- Compulsory Torch with an extra battery
- Camera & Bluetooth speakers optional
- Headgears to protect from cold
How much does it cost?
- Only ₹1349/- per person for 2Days & 1Night
What does the package exclude?
- Any transportation to/from camp
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical Expenses
- Parking at own risk
Best time to visit?
- November – February
- May – September
How to reach?
- Mumbai: (129Kms)
Follow Bengaluru – Mumbai Hwy/Mumbai – Pune Hwy and Ghatkopar – Mankhurd Link Rd/Jeejabai Bhosale Marg to Bengaluru – Mumbai Hwy/Mumbai Hwy/Mumbai – Pandharpur Rd/Mumbai – Pune Hwy/Sion – Panvel Expy in Mandala. Follow Bengaluru – Mumbai Hwy/Mumbai Hwy/Mumbai – Pandharpur Rd/Mumbai – Pune Hwy and SH92 to Jhambhulpada Rd in Padghawali – Siddheshwar BkSiddheshwar Bk – Devkund
- Pune: (99Kms)
Take Mote Mangal Karyalay Rd to NH60. Follow Jijau Masaheb Marg, Mulshi Rd/Mulshi-Paud Rd and Tamhini Ghat Rd to Varchiwadi. Drive to your destination in Patnus – Devkund
Does it sound awesome? It is.
Beautiful location amazing trek, must visit in july
Nature at its best. Best place for tracking
One of the best camping arranger ever.
It was good experience of devkund .
It is heaven on earth. Such a beautiful place one must visit.
The waterfall is much more beautiful that what I saw through pictures. We took a good dip at the blue pond & Water was clean.Thanku travelothon.