Interested in Bhandardara Lake Camping? We have a great package for you.
Bhandardara Lake Camping is one of the most amazing and highly favorite camping spots for nature lovers to picnic. Spend a magical evening in a tent beside a lake with chirping birds, a pleasant breeze, and waves in front of you. Experience nature like never before at Panjre Island (पांजरे बेट).
Check-In: 4:30 PM & Check-Out: 11 AM (Next Day)
What does the package include?
- Private Camping area for groups
- Boat ride
- High Tea & Dinner
- Enjoy the Acoustic Guitar Tunes or Music session
- Cozy bedding with sleeping bags & Camping chairs
- Tents will be on Quad sharing basis
- Special tents available for a group of 5 people
- Hygienic Western Toilets
- Free parking
- Camping & Entry charges
- Travelothon Adventure Expertise
- Safety & First Aid
Additional services available:
- Barbecue (available on request)
- Soft Drinks & Snacks
- Local travel arrangements
Important things to carry?
- Some snacks/biscuits/wafers etc
- Compulsory Torch with an extra battery
- Camera & Bluetooth speakers optional
- Warm clothes to protect from cold
How much does it cost?
- Only ₹1649/- per person for 1Night
What does the package exclude?
- Any transportation to/from camp
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical Expenses
- Parking at own risk
Best time to visit?
- September – April
How to reach?
- Mumbai: (164Kms)
Take Mumbai Nashik Highway. Turn right at Ghoti. Drive on Ghoti Shirdi road up to Sai Mahima Hotel. Turn right on to Bhandardhara-Ghoti road. Reach Warangushi Naka and ask for Shendi Village.
- Pune: (172Kms)
Take Pune Nashik Highway – NH60 and follow this route: Pune – Chakan – Rajgurunagar – Manchar – Narayangaon – Alepahata – Otur – Bramhanwada – Kotul – Bhandardara
Does it sound awesome? It is.
All in it was a tiresome but a fun experience and definitely worth a weekend getway.
Surrounded by green hills and forts, awesome place, near from Mumbai.
It was a very beautiful experience in my life when I visited Bhandardara. The place was very beautiful and to experience the beauty of nature with your family makes it more special. Food was good. Experienced Speed boat for the first time.
Visited this place on 18th april 2021 Beautiful view, cold water, very scenic. Bhandardara has many attractions. A small hill station with lots of activities.Thanks travelthon.
What is definitely catchy is the wonderful landscapes around, lush green in the monsoons.